:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tenor.gif

6BB1F933-588D-4C99-B0E1-54678C952F70.gif

Earl Thomas nearly accepted a one-year guaranteed contract worth $12 million with another $1 million in likely incentives with an undisclosed team.

The undisclosed team was confident an agreement with Thomas would be reached.

But the Baltimore Ravens approached Thomas knowing they had to overpay to break up the other deal, offering a four-year, $55 million deal. Thomas' deal includes $32 million in fully guaranteed money with $22 million coming in the first nine months.

“The Ravens were never in the picture,” Thomas said. “I was shocked. I was blessed.”
Was this us? :nerd:

Top players from 'Bama in this draft:

Jonah Williams, OL
Quinnen Williams, DT
Deionte Thompson, DB
Mack Wilson, LB
Christian Miller, EDGE

I wonder how mad Niner fans would be if they drafted Quinnen Williams at 2.

I'd be pissed but more because of the admission that Solomon Thomas was a wasted pick. Still holding out hope that ST will turn into a good player but Shanny has already come out and said he will be used the same way he was used in the last 2 years. I wanna see him play inside full time to see if we have something or we have a giant bust. Drafting QW would limit STs inside playing time.

I wonder how mad Niner fans would be if they drafted Quinnen Williams at 2.

I wouldn’t be mad at all. But, that would be the writing on the wall for Arik, or possibly Solomon — which would suck. Didn’t we just pick up the option on Arik too?

Hoping the Giants make a move and throw the farm at us for #2 on draft night, or before.

Greedy, another edge/interior with their 2 first rounders then come back and take AJ Brown at the top of the 2nd.

That’d be a home run IMO

Yup, they'd essentially be throwing in the towel on Solomon if they draft QW because Defo and QW are getting all inside snaps. TBH, I'm having a hard time seeing them give up on Solly this soon, but who knows.

Yup, they'd essentially be throwing in the towel on Solomon if they draft QW because Defo and QW are getting all inside snaps. TBH, I'm having a hard time seeing them give up on Solly this soon, but who knows.

I cant see us giving up on Thomas either. If I am asked if Thomas will develop into a good player or if he will be a bust, I would pick bust with a gun to my head. I am intrigued to see if he can show out playing inside primarily, but I also think that ST at his best inside may not be as good as QW.

Regardless of who we pick, someone will be moved to the bench.

49ers had Deebo Samuel on their team at the Senior Bowl, they met with him at the combine, and he's scheduled to come in for a private visit.

It's safe to say Shanny has identified one of his favorite WRs in the draft. If I had to put money down on a WR they'll draft, it's this guy.

Back
Top Bottom