:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda feel bad for josh Rosen lol

Not THAT bad but damn, a highly graded first round pick they traded up for, and they’re gonna flip on him in 1 season?

And he’s gonna wind up somewhere even ****tier like WSH?

I mean at least he still has his nfl career but dayum :blush: life comes at ya fast, especially on those bottom tier teams.
Yeah I’d say most GM’s would get fired after getting a DUI then trading 15,72, and 152 to draft QB to trade less than a calendar year later.

Its bad but I applaud the coach, most times you only get one shot at becoming head coach so its better failing your way than another persons.

**** I’d shoot weddle an offer if I was GM

It would continue our seemingly endless tradition of picking players up from Balt

I’m not ready to pay big money to off ball linebacker but the team may prioritize a linebacker who can cover.

Kwon Alexander cheaper and really underrated throughout the process.

Also love KJ wright always have since he’s been in Seattle.
Forgot about them. Also Anthony Barr would be on my radar.

ET or bust

I need that rabid intensity in our locker room. None of these dudes are playing at an all-pro, first-ballot HOF level like ET.

ET OR BUST!!
Do you trust that he’ll be good after that injury?

So the rumor is that every team is out on AB except for one, and the Steelers have that team bidding against themselves.

Gee, I wonder who that team could be...:rofl:

So the rumor is that every team is out on AB except for one, and the Steelers have that team bidding against themselves.

Gee, I wonder who that team could be...:rofl:
I wonder if it rhymes with Laiders

They would be that team that gives them a first

Us with the Nick Bosa card if Murray goes #1
tenor.gif

The AB and now OBJ rumors feel false to me after watching Kyle on the Chris Simms podcast.

It just sounds like kyle being a former Receiver himself thinks he can develop wide receivers. Don’t expect a splash move for receiver.

The AB and now OBJ rumors feel false to me after watching Kyle on the Chris Simms podcast.

It just sounds like kyle being a former Receiver himself thinks he can develop wide receivers. Don’t expect a splash move for receiver.
But look at how his offense was ran when he had a superstar WR he didn’t develop

I’m definitely in the camp that they are targeting a playmaker WR. They didn’t let garçon go to head into the season with what they currently have. After Seeing jimmy go down, they can’t risk another year of no weapons around him to maximize the 2-3 year window that starts this season.

Back
Top Bottom