:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I posted highlights of a RB named Kareem Hunt out of Toledo about three years ago, I never envisioned he'd be this good.

I couldn't bear to listen to the game while doing errands today. The first 3 and was a glimmer of hope, then the INT happened and everything went downhill from there.

I shut it off after the 2nd turnover from cj. It was torture already.

They're not winning anymore games if they continue to turn the ball over like they have been

Cj been trash. I give it till maybe week 14 when we maybe seeing Mullens? Dude was balling in preseason :lol: :smh:

Damnn the score is pretty much how ours looked right now. With the KC game tonight. We dodged that bullet lol

Kyle Shanahan looks like he is aging by the year after every loss. It freaking sucks but thats the postion we in.

Yo, it's crazy what being a head coach does to these guys. I remember paying attention to Harbaugh age like crazy while he was here. It didn't help that he was allegedly sleeping in his office and drinking ten cans of diet Coke a day.

Last edited:
Positives of the game:

1. Kittle is going to be a top TE in the league for years. I hated on him earlier for the drops, but he’s proven to be a weapon

2. I thought Tartt had his best game of the season.

3. Running game continues to be Plug in and play.

Back
Top Bottom