:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E6862226-7FC9-43FC-B6E1-0A556EBA5F7E.jpeg

good to see most of our secondary in full participation during practices. gonna need all them dudes healthy if Rodgers isn't going to have a career day.

win or lose, i wanna see soloman and defo feast tonite. packers dont necessarily have an overpowering oLine. i wanna see a ****load of dirt on rodgers jersey by the end of the first quarter.

good to see most of our secondary in full participation during practices. gonna need all them dudes healthy if Rodgers isn't going to have a career day.

win or lose, i wanna see soloman and defo feast tonite. packers dont necessarily have an overpowering oLine. i wanna see a ****load of dirt on rodgers jersey by the end of the first quarter.
David Bahkatari the LT for packers one of the best in the game.

So wouldn’t expect much from the edge tonight :smh:

David Bahkatari the LT for packers one of the best in the game.

So wouldn’t expect much from the edge tonight :smh:

true, Bakhtiari has been a cornerstone for that line for a minute but outside of him, that line is a liability. something's gotta give tonite, at the very least, I hope saleh isn't afraid to bring in a blitz every so often.

Pass on a first for Amari. I'm having trouble giving away our day 2 picks as well.

What the hell is Marquise doing? My man's about to be on IR next week with pneumonia.

JOSHUA GARNETT INACTIVE DESPITE FULL PARTICIPATION IN PRACTICE AND NO INJURY DESIGNATION ?!

only thing I can suspect is they're trying to protect him to ship him out

Gonna miss the game due to working late today. Got a lot of work to do today :angry: will catch on DVR. someone @ me if it’s worth a watch or if I should just delete the game when I get home. :lol:

Bout to leave work in a few...See you on the internets in an hr bros! Lets get this upset!

Back
Top Bottom