:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michel would've been so sweet in Kyle's offense. I was shocked to see the Hoodie grab him at the end of the first. Hoodie doesn't draft O skill players in the first.

Looked like a Shanny play when they fake the quick toss and run a quick slant, except it was a straight route from Gronk.

I know it’s early and kind of a quitters attitude but, that game against the Raiders will have a big impact on draft position.

I don’t think the team should have givin up on Trent Brown. With hindsight.

He’s a stud LT in the league right now.

I don’t think the team should have givin up on Trent Brown. With hindsight.

He’s a stud LT in the league right now.
He's in a system that works for him. Sucks he couldn't pick up what Shanahan was implementing.

Lord of Thunder is back tonight. Though, I'm not sure how well the Niners will do.:lol:

Besides the scheme fit, I don't think Trent Brown was very happy here. In addition to all the weight stuff, Matt Maiocco reported that he wasn't studying, and the team was constantly on his *** about that.

Trent Brown.jpg

I also have an authentic Reebok Willis that was given to me but it’s big as ****. I’m going to have it tailored.

I got that same Willis jersey... Thing is humongous on me :lol:

Anyone sit in the broadcast club seats at Levis??? Is it any different than regular seats???

Back
Top Bottom