:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what are the chances that Gruden trades away Derek Carr and drafts Jake Browning? watchin the WU v. Oregon game and the kid is a baller

Super high. After Mack, no player is off limits. TBH, I fully expect Carr to be traded. Gruden wants his own guy, but I don't think it will be Browning. It might be Herbert.

Don't sleep on the kid from NDSU.

So raiders really tryna trade Karl Joseph huh. Gruden really tryna trade every good player that team got man. Minuswhale deal Cooper to us!!!

I'd trade for Cooper in a heartbeat. He can be a superstar in Kyle's offense. I think he needs to drop some of that bulk he's put on. I believe I heard an interview where he said he's 225 now. :stoneface:

My G Jake Browning will go undrafted. Dudes a senior and will have an inexplicable error every game.

Man I thought he was the truth when he has ross and pettis a few years back.

He’s still putting up pretty efficient numbers albeit nothin in comparison to 2016.

Meanwhile in Santa Clara

7324B362-B952-435C-8186-5C50DBF336E3.jpeg

Pettis could rock that paisa haircut ala gerald hodges as long as he catches passes im happy with the guy

If the 49ers want to double dip on edge rushers in the draft, Chase Winovich is my guy. I don't think he'll blow away teams at the combine, so he could be around on day 2 for the Niners to swoop up.

Dude has a little Kevin Greene in him.

If the 49ers want to double dip on edge rushers in the draft, Chase Winovich is my guy. I don't think he'll blow away teams at the combine, so he could be around on day 2 for the Niners to swoop up.

Dude has a little Kevin Greene in him.
Brah the Juco Transfer Tight End Sternnerger from Texas A and M is gonna be a good TE in the league.

He’s got some Greg Kittle in him :pimp:

Glazer is reporting Amari is available now. The question is what do we give up? Certainly not our first. Dude is only 24.

Jeez Khalil Mack gone, Amari Cooper up for sale, Karl Joseph up for sale, Derek Carr reported to be available next year

Chucky gutting that team, on God,. Raiders set themselves back 10 years with that hire

2nd and armstead for cooper

I would hate to give up our 2nd because it's essentially a late first, but I think Amari is better than every WR in this draft. Plus, he's only 24!! I still can't get over that.

Jimmy needs this.

Back
Top Bottom