:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over earl? :nerd:

I'd put Collins at SS and Earl at his natural FS spot. Truthfully, I haven't really been following Collins lately, so I'm not sure if he's still the same amazing player he was a few years ago. Giants fans seem down on him.

Last edited:
For what it’s worth on KNBR today Lynch said the team had a similar offer made for Mack but the Raiders didn’t take it.

This ******* sucks, man. :frown: Players like Khalil Mack never become available. Ever. This is one available player that I'd go all in on. It sounds like they tried, but Gruden turned them down.

Dumbass Gruden for trading Khalil Mack in the first place, and then trading him to the first place Bears over us. :rofl:

North Dakota State has another QB we might be seeing in the NFL next year lol. Nick Easton is a player.

Don't sleep on the NDSU program.

How many QBs have this ability to change arm slots and release it this fast under duress in the bag? Jimmy. :frown: CJ gets pummeled here.

Kittle with the hard running. :pimp:

giphy.gif

They fixed it, but that's an egregious oversight. Not sure how Kap's performances against GB in the playoffs are omitted. Dude was amazing in both games. The one in Lambeau was my favorite.

kaep..the sleeveless savage

my goodness, how glorious it was to finally beat the packers at lambeau in the playoffs. still have nightmares thinking about favre, freeman and edgar bennett being absolutely unstoppable when they played us

They also originally forgot TO's catch vs the Packers in the 99 playoff's! (They have added now)

To me that is my greatest Niners memory. I just remember as a kid how GB would always beat us in the playoffs during that time and we just couldnt seem to beat them. TO was dropping so many passes that day and finally he catches that one and I just remember him staying on the floor , 14 year-old me yelling so much that I literally lost my voice that evening, then TO going to the sidelines crying, still holding onto that ball... :blush:

Wonder if the team is interested in Karl Joseph or Devante Parker I think if it’s for the cheap like it sounds like.

Then why not?

Damn karl joseph was my draft crush back in 2016. Cuzz could lay the hammer in WVU. If he’s cheap im willing to take a flier on him competing with tartt.

Man Kap really was that dude. Losing coach was the end for em.

My biggest memory was Alex throw to Vernon to beat the Saints to advance. Wifey bought us tickets. Will never forget that game. Hitner knocking Pierre out cold. That was a bad *** team.

Shoulda had 3 ringz dagnabbit.

Can’t wait for the 30 for 30 and how they spin the yarn of how Mesa caused the down fall by messing with Aldon and Kap.

So raiders really tryna trade Karl Joseph huh. Gruden really tryna trade every good player that team got man. Minuswhale deal Cooper to us!!!

what are the chances that Gruden trades away Derek Carr and drafts Jake Browning? watchin the WU v. Oregon game and the kid is a baller

what are the chances that Gruden trades away Derek Carr and drafts Jake Browning? watchin the WU v. Oregon game and the kid is a baller

Like I said above I have a feeling Gruden isn’t super stoked on Carr

Could easily see him trying to shop Carr out and using one of those 1st round picks to try and find “his guy”

Back
Top Bottom