:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kaepwatch 2016 
nerd.gif

Here we go fellas. lets see what our social justice warrior is made of with this new offense :smokin

As terrible as he was last year, I am excited. Knowing what Chips offense requires though (thanks to Red) I own't have too high of hopes. I want to see the GB beating NE smacking Kap.

Last edited:
i'm excited. there's going to be some wide open guys running across the field, so no excuses. 

just let it rip, kap 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I think he gives us the best chance to win. His running talents will be on display. Im excited to watch.

I kinda sorta really wanna go up to the game now. Any other east coasters considering? Lets do it lol

I think he gives us the best chance to win. His running talents will be on display. Im excited to watch.

I kinda sorta really wanna go up to the game now. Any other east coasters considering? Lets do it lol
Buffalo is too far of a drive for me lol

Curious to see how well he's going to play. I'm sure he'll give us the staredown WR look as a shout out lol

Last edited:
I'm excited to see how we do without Gabbert starting but I'm not overly optimistic that starting Kaepernick is going to win us any more games.

i hope he can make some plays and get that confidence that he used to have

how long before we see Ponder? 8o

I know, but given what we've seen last season, this pre season, and in practice Kaep being 'back' might not mean much for us as team. 
Gabbert is boring to watch. At least Kaep will give you something a little more.

It's a good test in BUF. The team looks different when he's in the game. I'm not saying it's a full-blown resurrection, but it's a change of pace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom