:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People acting like the city is Bagdad now sheesh

1725231607790.gif

Tbh. I’m more worried about getting popped out here in TX than I am someone running up on me in LA or the Bay Area.

But some 17 year old stickup kid trying to jux him in broad daylight is bad optics.

But at the same time, I don’t care for all the bad faith talking points.

ricky pearsall had just bought a Rolex at the store adjacent to the Tenderloin and was walking through the hood to get to union square. not victim blaming but it was a stupid choice.

shooter was a 17 year old stick up kid. probably clocked him comin out the store after dropping the bag on a 20K time piece and figured he was an easy mark.

ricky went for the gun and they both got clapped. my guess is kid probably accidentally discharged it into himself while raising the hammer from his waist after Ricky made a move for the gun, then clapped ricky in the arm once the pistol was out.

there's teen gangs running wild all over the country because most DA's won't prosecute minors unless it is murder 1. and the teens know it. kid will probably do a bid in juvee and have a PO for a few years after he's 18.

& FWIW there's been a group of white kids in a wealthy phoenix suburb the Gilbert Goons, that have been terrorizing PHX for a while, nothing was done til they killed another teen last halloween.

this happening all over. thinking it's just an SF thing or an indictment of the bay just ignorant.

Or yall scared to walk around Gilbert AZ cuz it's Gotham city too? :lol:

someone light the bat signal, teen hoodlums attacking, it is literal gotham out there:

1725300815736.png

and with jokers, riddlers, and banes lookin' this mean walking around, who could feel safe?!

1725300839208.png

:lol:"
It’s crime everywhere man…even in La Jolla. You know how many 401ks are being lost due to time share scams?

ricky pearsall had just bought a Rolex at the store adjacent to the Tenderloin and was walking through the hood to get to union square. not victim blaming but it was a stupid choice.

shooter was a 17 year old stick up kid. probably clocked him comin out the store after dropping the bag on a 20K time piece and figured he was an easy mark.

ricky went for the gun and they both got clapped. my guess is kid probably accidentally discharged it into himself while raising the hammer from his waist after Ricky made a move for the gun, then clapped ricky in the arm once the pistol was out.

there's teen gangs running wild all over the country because most DA's won't prosecute minors unless it is murder 1. and the teens know it. kid will probably do a bid in juvee and have a PO for a few years after he's 18.

& FWIW there's been a group of white kids in a wealthy phoenix suburb the Gilbert Goons, that have been terrorizing PHX for a while, nothing was done til they killed another teen last halloween.

this happening all over. thinking it's just an SF thing or an indictment of the bay just ignorant.

Or yall scared to walk around Gilbert AZ cuz it's Gotham city too? :lol:
That's a pretty good gamertag. GilbertGoon69 lol

Not that I’m against this, but how does his contract get restructured before he even plays a game under the contract he just signed?

money in the NFL (unlike every other league) isn't guaranteed. this is the issue with deebo last time around, brandon ayuk and trent williams this off season. this is why we always have bizarre contract arguments and holdouts in NFL and not in NBA MLB & NHL.

so it is always a little bit of a carrot/stick situation

"you know that 17,000,000 contract you're on? well, only 8,500,000 of it was ever guaranteed. how about we convert some of it into a signing bonus, so you can get a taste now... maybe we guarantee a little more next year instead of this year... or we could look at trading you or cutting you and you only get that 8,500,000 / 17,000,000, unless you want to negotiate with a new front office."

and checking the report they jooged him 6 mil of the 17,000,000 as a signing bonus to free up the 5.432 mil, so probably more of the carrot than the stick.

This is why Trent Williams has been holding out so hard. His contract was understood at the time by the 49ers, his agent, and himself to be a gamble on an aging player, so it was 6 years with only the first 3 guaranteed money.

since the first 3 years are up, there are no guarantees on any of his remaining money for this season and the next 2. meaning if he got greviously injured, the 9ers could let him go and essentially pay him nothing in 2025 or 2026.

the big threat though is that once this contract gets restructured, if he's greviously injured, or just plain retires, we'll have to pay him whatever they end up guaranteeing. another gamble.

ricky pearsall spotted in the weight room too. boy must really want to play. comin for deebo or jajuan jennings spot in the next season or 2?

side note: do any of ya'll subscribe to PFF?

if anyone does i'd appreciate a scrape of last year's data without having to subscribe myself >D

Back
Top Bottom