:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you talking about the guy who can’t beat
out cooper rush for the back up spot or nah?
Why you upset doggy? I wish for Purdy to continue starting. I want it to be clear to you and everyone else that he is not the guy. I want Purdy to start. Im rooting for your guy to start and continue to get EXPOSED. I told you this last week

Lance got a couple chances but it was both bad luck and bad play

Chicago was a chance but the rain was monstrous

Seattle was a chance but he got hurt and jimmy g came in and won and took the team back

This year was a chance but Brock Purdy had the hot hand and Sam Darnold even out played him in camp

He had chances but always was “developing”, hurt , or stuck not playing behind someone better at the job

he’s on the cowboys isn’t he? he’s third string. they don’t trust him to back up

The 3rd overall pick from barely 2 years ago was available to be had for a later round pick in late august. The fact that there was plenty of teams with instability and uncertainty at qb who didn’t jump at a potential no risk/high reward type of situation like that is pretty telling to me.

Lance never got a chance to fail like this. Never got a chance at all
He didn't but he got hurt. And Purdy came in a won a bunch of games in a row. If Purdy's win/loss record is failing, I don't know what to say.

“ I know Jimmy g isn’t a high bar to judge off”

Statistically speaking he was the 3rd best qb we ever had behind Joe Montana and Steve young lol
hopefully purdy can give jimmy the legend a call and get a few pointers on how to get out of a slump.

Back
Top Bottom