:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, the game jerseys are the ones that fit like sloppy giant dresses.

The limited jerseys actually fit like normal sized shirts,

What are the model names or key words for jerseys that are higher end, closer to what the players actually wear, and have the numbers/player names/ patches stiched on?

Ideally looking for stitched/sewn and sizes by number (eg 44 46 48 ) instead of L XL

All this on field, game player, vapor, vapor elite, Untouchable stuff on the sites got me more mixed up than a milk shake baby

Victory Tuesday’s!!!!

9BF99AD4-0195-4780-9A4F-8D761978DA72.jpeg

Brooo. I got ****ed up. All I remember was deebo touchdown then my gf helpn me walk home and me throwing up in a trashcan. Im calling out but my gawddd. Hufunga

Dam….didn’t you call out from work last week too?? LOL. Also, glad you got back together with your girlfriend, make it work and make it last champ.

Dam….didn’t you call out from work last week too?? LOL. Also, glad you got back together with your girlfriend, make it work and make it last champ.
I didnt call out last week lol. But thanks bro. Yea she feels like the ONE.

What are the model names or key words for jerseys that are higher end, closer to what the players actually wear, and have the numbers/player names/ patches stiched on?

Ideally looking for stitched/sewn and sizes by number (eg 44 46 48 ) instead of L XL

All this on field, game player, vapor, vapor elite, Untouchable stuff on the sites got me more mixed up than a milk shake baby

I think they change the name of the "mid tier" jerseys each year.

So basically

"Game"=$100 baggy dress jerseys that the rednecks and people who fight in stadium bathrooms/parking lots wear

"Limited, Limited Vapor, Vapor whatever"=$150 mid-tier jersey, stitched numbers. These are the ones I get. The quality is good, and the fit is decent, but the Nike Dri-Fit description is misleading IMO. Pretty heavy for a sports jersey, which makes it hard to wear on a hot day

"Elite"=$350+, the ones players actually wear. Light and breathable, slimmest cut, but I don't want to spend that much on a sports jersey. I think this is the one you're looking for though; you can use the coupon codes available right now to get them on discount

Last edited:
I don't like all these comments celebrating and talking about "Niners own the Rams :pimp:" when they couldn't win when it mattered the most and basically let the Rams win a SB. Important win in terms of the division, but let's save those bragging comments for when the team gets over the hump, please

I don't like all these comments celebrating and talking about "Niners own the Rams :pimp:" when they couldn't win when it mattered the most and basically let the Rams win a SB. Important win in terms of the division, but let's save those bragging comments for when the team gets over the hump, please
Same here bro, same here.

49ers Fans who say "we own the Rams" have never tasted a championship. It's fake bravado. Regular season wins in week 4 do little for me in the grand scheme of things.

Bottom line is can we beat the Rams in the playoffs? So far L.A. has the bragging rights. The Rams have 2 Super Bowl trophies to ZERO for the 49ers since 1995. This is what irks me the most.

We as a fan base need to relax. Last night's win doesn't mean Jack if we turn around and lose to Carolina next week. HC and QB gotta be consistent.

Nahhhh we’re 7-0 against the rams regular season in the jimmy g era.

Y’all want to find some way to be unhappy about that go ahead, I’ma keep on enjoying it

Did losing the 2022 NFCCG suck? Yeah but most of the nay sayers crying about it are the same ones who said making the NFCCG was impossible. Until it was. I swear sometimes the fans get so caught up in the game that they even start to hate winning :lol:

Want to follow a team that loses more? I’m sure the commanders and Texans are Probably taking applications for new fans

Same here bro, same here.

49ers Fans who say "we own the Rams" have never tasted a championship. It's fake bravado. Regular season wins in week 4 do little for me in the grand scheme of things.

Bottom line is can we beat the Rams in the playoffs? So far L.A. has the bragging rights. The Rams have 2 Super Bowl trophies to ZERO for the 49ers since 1995. This is what irks me the most.

We as a fan base need to relax. Last night's win doesn't mean Jack if we turn around and lose to Carolina next week. HC and QB gotta be consistent.

i feel you on not getting too high on wins in general.. and at the same time, we shouldn’t get too low after losses, even if they’re supposed to be “winnable” games. a lot of good teams have lost in the most stupid fashion this season, niners being no exception. after the broncos loss, the sky was falling in here.

niners are on top of the division and 2-0 against the nfcw, i’m happy. i have my concerns about the consistency of the passing game and jimmy’s ability to play clean, mistake-free games but that’s nothing new.

i’m ready to see the panthers. LFG.

i feel you on not getting too high on wins in general.. and at the same time, we shouldn’t get too low after losses, even if they’re supposed to be “winnable” games. a lot of good teams have lost in the most stupid fashion this season, niners being no exception. after the broncos loss, the sky was falling in here.

niners are on top of the division and 2-0 against the nfcw, i’m happy. i have my concerns about the consistency of the passing game and jimmy’s ability to play clean, mistake-free games but that’s nothing new.

i’m ready to see the panthers. LFG.
Agree 100%, dont get too high, don't get too low. I will admit when we lose games we're supposed to win I begin to act like the sky is falling lol. But that's just my sense of urgency because this 49ers QB and HC cannot be trusted (yet).

Our football team is still a work in progress and got a lot to prove.

I think they change the name of the "mid tier" jerseys each year.

So basically

"Game"=$100 baggy dress jerseys that the rednecks and people who fight in stadium bathrooms/parking lots wear

"Limited, Limited Vapor, Vapor whatever"=$150 mid-tier jersey, stitched numbers. These are the ones I get. The quality is good, and the fit is decent, but the Nike Dri-Fit description is misleading IMO. Pretty heavy for a sports jersey, which makes it hard to wear on a hot day

"Elite"=$350+, the ones players actually wear. Light and breathable, slimmest cut, but I don't want to spend that much on a sports jersey. I think this is the one you're looking for though; you can use the coupon codes available right now to get them on discount
Fanactics got a deal but they got nothing but game jerseys :smh:

Back
Top Bottom