:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to the game Monday. Will be tailgating at around 2 prior to kick off :pimp:

BADF2B19-6E87-4D27-8145-717A026FD970.gif

Smells like team* spirit

I ended up getting a ticket to the game in New Orleans in December as well. Just said F it and decided Ima go to both games solo. Paid for tailgate packages with ayce and unlimited beer for each game.

would’ve preferred going with ppl. But got tired of people being undecided and wishy washy.

If anyone is at either game and wants to sip one before the game. Just hmu.

I’ll probably bite on the 49ers Skins tickets on the 20th and drive down from Jersey for the weekend. It’s a win win since I can watch the squad beat up on scrubs for dirt cheap.

I went to DC when they played there 2 years ago. Took the megabus from NY. Was fun aside from the them losing part.
Thanks for reminding me, I might take a Peter Pan or Bolt Bus and cut out Saturday and make it a there and back Sunday thing.

I’ll be rolling with my cousins next Sunday. Half of us Niners fans and half are lambs. We are a group of 18 going .:ohwell::smile::smokincant wait.
Btw I’m up in San Jose, I’m gonna run a half marathon Sunday at the rock n roll marathon. Anybody else running?

I ended up getting a ticket to the game in New Orleans in December as well. Just said F it and decided Ima go to both games solo. Paid for tailgate packages with ayce and unlimited beer for each game.

would’ve preferred going with ppl. But got tired of people being undecided and wishy washy.

If anyone is at either game and wants to sip one before the game. Just hmu.
I’ll be in NOLA for that game plus a bachelor party l!

Didn't get to watch any early game today but damn Mason Rudolph got crushed :sick:

Damn, the hit didn't even seem that bad.

Dat glass jaw. But seriously, hope the kid is okay.

Weather has been amazing out here this weekend fellas, although i gotta admit i was looking to get away from the so cal heat :lol:

Got a round of golf in at Presidio yesterday, drinks and football all day today with some of the bay area homies, heading to the stadium early tomorrow. Feels good to be back in the bay, cant wait for tomorrow

The only other game I'd say would be the Thanksgiving night game against Seattle in Harbaugh's last year. I think many of us want to forget about that game though |l

Back
Top Bottom