:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cant be mad with the way mad bum is pitching right now. 
pimp.gif

For real.

Kelvin snatching the ball out of mid air with Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas on him. 
sick.gif
 this exact scenario played out in @ii FLaSh ii  's mind a million times on here haha. That unstoppable potential. 

sick.gif
 the term beast mode doesn't do KB justice

Donte Moncrief was shining in that game with Pitt, too.

John Brown taking the top off the PHI defense for the game-winning TD. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Let Bruce loose, G-Ro. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
g-ro needa to borrow a page out of gb's playbook and run some screens to hyde or bruce. lacy is making his money on these simple dink and dunk plays

Last edited:
agreed. aslong as harbaugh is the head coach, nothing will change regarding offensive approach because he has hitched his wagon to G-Ro.

Last edited:
i might be talking out my ***, but if harbaugh leaves means gro goes with, i might be okay with that so long as fangio stays

i can't even call gro's offense vanilla, that's giving him too much credit. you have speed in the slot and tight end, power and speed at rb, and a mobile qb but can't create any sort of redzone schemes besides calling up plays for crabtree over the middle??

Last edited:
scary situation because no guarantee fangio stays if harbaugh departs especially if harbaugh's replacement is a defensive-minded coach with his own system and philosophy.

Last edited:
Just read on twitter, the NFL will announce something today regarding his suspension

Getting Aldon & Dorsey back :pimp:

What's the word on Willis?

The NFL trade deadline is just a day away so expect some moves soon. Seeing rumors associated with Quinton Patton, Tony Jerod Eddie, Corey Lemonier and even Michael Crabtree. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
The NFL trade deadline is just a day away so expect some moves soon. Seeing rumors associated with Quinton Patton, Tony Jerod Eddie, Corey Lemonier and even Michael Crabtree. :nerd:  

Mediocre on the trade block? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

This season won't end on a throw to Crabs with Gore sitting open in the flat?

I'm for it.

Dorsey back out there practicing. Ian Williams has been holding it down tho wonder who the odd man out is. Dobbs? TJE?

Few notes from Harbaughs press conference

- most likely anyone isn't going to get traded by tomorrow
- he hasn't "heard" of anything regarding Aldon's reduced suspension
- Dorsey practiced today, Lattimore will begin Wednesday
- Bowman & Celek will probably start practicing in like two weeks

Idk if I'm missing anything else

I RARELY give up on young players so quick, but when you're in your second year, applying the same ineffective pass rushing approach as you used the previous year and repeatedly fail while making ZERO adjustments then something is incredibly wrong. there is a serious lack of football aptitude going on there.

sorry, but if someone has to go it's lemonier. watching him get zero pressures on 100 snaps was pathetic.

Last edited:
Yeah I thought Lemon coming into the year had a chance to prove he belonged. Those first 3 games were difficult to watch zero pressure.

Baalke claiming Bow's out there running 4.5 40s.Feeling like Bart Scott Can't wait.

Also I can't not keep keep looking to see if schefter is gonna tell us if there will be a announcement on Aldon today.

Baalke claiming Bow's out there running 4.5 40s.Feeling like Bart Scott Can't wait.

Also I can't not keep keep looking to see if schefter is gonna tell us if there will be a announcement on Aldon today.
the return of the best linebacker in the game 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom