:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Lynch,

While we're at it...

Martavis-Bryant-Pittsburgh-Steelers-wide-receiver-reportedly-asking-for-trade-again.jpg

Just saying.

NO CHANCE Jimmy plays this weekend, this OL will let him get destroyed. Throw CJ back out there since he enjoys taking sacks :lol:

Our OL is a mess right now, and Shanny's offense is going to take a minute to learn. I would only consider playing him when Joe and Trent return.

Wow. Speechless.

Jimmy G + Saquon + Pierre + T.Y

Just gotta get the defense on point. We went from a 3-4 yr rebuild to 1-2 years REAL QUICK

Keep Jimmy out the field till after the bye.

Sorry CJ but they gonna have to be sacrificed yo behind that Oline for the greater good.

Very exciting.

I remember being impatient on draft day at having to wait until 2018 draft to see what Lynch did with that extra 2nd rounder but he delivered right away with this Jimmy G trade :pimp:

Keep CJ as a backup and just let him develop. Nothing wrong w/ having 2 young QBs on roster.

Shanny did make it a point to have Lynch grab this guy on draft day.

Ain't gotta hear about Cousins rumors for next year anymore.

Or draft speculation.

Time to continue replenishing the roster at other spots :evil:

No more watching 2018 QB tape. :D:D:D:D:D

thank god. I could only bear so much more of Sam Darnold's Brandon Crawfordesque mechanics.

You guys got a good one in Jimmy man,dude has all the physical tools to be successful and can make every type of throw. Probably has the best arm Hoody ever had in NE. Dude is also still pretty young so he's got room to grow and I fully expect him to flourish under an offensive mind like Shanahan.

Wouldn't put too much expectation on him out of the gate coming in abruptly midseason with all the issues on the team rn but I expect him bring some sort of stability on offense after he gets a full camp under his belt in the new system.

Feeling real bittersweet about it all since I thought he'd be the TB's heir in NE but if it means TB retires a Pat,guess it's not the worst thing :lol:

Def gonna be checking for y'all more often now moving forward

Back
Top Bottom