:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Sunday in June and the stupid takes continue.

There should be a new poll about these blasphemous comments. Clown takes after clown takes.

We spoke all year.

We all saw how he looked against Mahomes, Jackson, Burrow. We have seen enough. Its clear that Purdy is not close to being on that level.
You're still at it? Damn, its the offseason :lol:
But Jackson and Burrow have not won a superbowl either, are they also not elite?

he trying to figure out an argument that doesn’t contradict something else he said

and just for the record….

IMG_2929.jpeg
IMG_2931.jpeg
IMG_2933.jpeg

My argument is that Purdy is not a top 3 player on this offense.

Purdy is not elite. He is not close to a top 10 player at his position.
I can't even wrap my mind around comparing players who play different positions. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Name the 10+ qbs better than Brock.

I can't even wrap my mind around comparing players who play different positions. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Name the 10+ qbs better than Brock.

You can wrap your mind around it. Mahomes is the best player on his offense. Burrow is the best on his etc.

You know that Purdy is not top 3 on his own offense. Possibly not top 5 on his own offense.

I can name more than 10 qbs. We should honestly be comparing Brock to guys like Baker Mayfield. He in that tier

Back
Top Bottom