:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swear, nfl money is really rocket science.. They just increased cmc’s payday but somehow have more cap space? :lol:

The salary cap is really some make believe ****
However way Parag needs to slice the numbers to make them fit within the salary cap "guidelines," it just comes down to what is put on paper.

The ability to amend and restructure a contract is what makes all this possible. If contracts weren't allowed to be re-written, all these salay cap gymnastics that allows the 49ers to free up space year to year to re-sign their key core players would not be possible

If Im Aiyuk I would hold out and let Purdy get exposed. What happens when teams play press man and there #1 cb is on Deebo or Pearsall?

Hold out get that 28m - 30m

A qb who can fit the ball into tight spaces and trusts his receivers, exposed? Purdy might be the best thing to happen to BA so far in his NFL career.

BA's numbers have been great the last two seasons, but we're lying to ourselves if we think that's not partially due to the man getting him the ball. 17.9 yards/catch on 75 receptions happens when your QB can throw the ball downfield

I don’t get his crusade on wanting Purdy to fail when Purdy has proven the last two years he is an Elite QB.

Purdy must’ve banged his ex-gf at some point when BCB was BCB’n at Iowa St :lol:

Either that or he works for Jimmy G Enterprises

Wanting our squad/QB to be without one of the leagues top receivers is certainly a take
Simply pay him like a top WR. BA shouldnt get the short end of the stick because of the way he is used. Several other teams will give him 30m + per year.

I don’t get his crusade on wanting Purdy to fail when Purdy has proven the last two years he is an Elite QB.

Purdy must’ve banged his ex-gf at some point when BCB was BCB’n at Iowa St :lol:

Either that or he works for Jimmy G Enterprises
The only way to prove it is superbowl victory. I seen him not be able to escape in the big game. No athleticism when it counted. He hasnt proved anything. That privilege is still thick in here

The only way to prove it is superbowl victory. I seen him not be able to escape in the big game. No athleticism when it counted. He hasnt proved anything. That privilege is still thick in here
I know a Super Bowl caliber winning QB when I see one.

Let’s talk again in Feb

so Marino wasn’t a good qb? josh allen not a good qb? lamar jackson not a good qb?

like i said, the mental gymnastics are astonishing

so Marino wasn’t a good qb? josh allen not a good qb? lamar jackson not a good qb?

like i said, the mental gymnastics are astonishing
The Dolphins and Bills are not the 49ers. Its a different standard here

Speak about the head to head matchups against the elite top tier guys

The Dolphins and Bills are not the 49ers. Its a different standard here

justify it yourself however you want cause your logic makes no sense

Purdys athleticism is one of the main reasons we made it too the SB. he made play after play in the second half of the lions game

justify it yourself however you want cause your logic makes no sense

Purdys athleticism is one of the main reasons we made it too the SB. he made play after play in the second half of the lions game
Where was this athleticism in the super bowl?

We spoke all year.

We all saw how he looked against Mahomes, Jackson, Burrow. We have seen enough. Its clear that Purdy is not close to being on that level.

you realize only one of the QBs has a super bowl win right? and one of them has never even made it :lol:

if BA doesn’t slow down and turn he might have got there. he turned himself around making that throw look more off than it is…but of course you didn’t see that

Back
Top Bottom