:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Originally Posted by th1nk

pimp.gif
NT23 finally got banned...
laugh.gif

He wasn't that bad but his love for Alex Smith did irritate me
eyes.gif

i wish the yorks would invite mike singletary and his family over for thanksgiving dinner tonight and then just fire him in front of his family and pull a mr. burns and threaten to release the hounds if they don't get out of the premisis within 2 minutes.

i wish the yorks would invite mike singletary and his family over for thanksgiving dinner tonight and then just fire him in front of his family and pull a mr. burns and threaten to release the hounds if they don't get out of the premisis within 2 minutes.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by dland24

^^ just not that 49ers4life guy

nerd.gif
49ers4life = NT23 ????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

Oh and BTW, I'd edit the title but NT23 is banned..
I got banned because a certain somebody got butt hurt and reported me twice. I won't say his name, he's knows What up...
And BirdsIView, don't even start..You truly believe and argue that Hill is as good as Montana.. There's a reason why you're the laughing stock on the 49er forums. 

Originally Posted by dland24

^^ just not that 49ers4life guy

nerd.gif
49ers4life = NT23 ????
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

Oh and BTW, I'd edit the title but NT23 is banned..
I got banned because a certain somebody got butt hurt and reported me twice. I won't say his name, he's knows What up...
And BirdsIView, don't even start..You truly believe and argue that Hill is as good as Montana.. There's a reason why you're the laughing stock on the 49er forums. 

why this game is on monday night i have no clue smh

part of me wants the 49ers to lose because the way they've played this season they deserve to lose and i don't wanna post tomorrow night saying "Hey this crappy 4-7 team is only 1 game outta first place!" because they don't deserve to be a game back from possibly making the playoffs.

now the other part of me would completely disregard all that talk if they come out tomorrow playing good football, none of this crappy conservative predictable play calling where the team makes the same mistakes over and over again. if they come out tomorrow and truely look like a good team ill be happy, if they come out tomorrow and win a sloppy disgusting game with a score of 14-13 then ill be disgusted because i know they only won because it's the cardinals and the packers will erase whatever minimal positive feelings ill have come sunday.

is seeing the 49ers play good football for 60 minutes to much to ask? i want them to at least give me some delusional thoughts that they can go to lambeau and win because im so suprised and hyped up of them playing good tonight.

why this game is on monday night i have no clue smh

part of me wants the 49ers to lose because the way they've played this season they deserve to lose and i don't wanna post tomorrow night saying "Hey this crappy 4-7 team is only 1 game outta first place!" because they don't deserve to be a game back from possibly making the playoffs.

now the other part of me would completely disregard all that talk if they come out tomorrow playing good football, none of this crappy conservative predictable play calling where the team makes the same mistakes over and over again. if they come out tomorrow and truely look like a good team ill be happy, if they come out tomorrow and win a sloppy disgusting game with a score of 14-13 then ill be disgusted because i know they only won because it's the cardinals and the packers will erase whatever minimal positive feelings ill have come sunday.

is seeing the 49ers play good football for 60 minutes to much to ask? i want them to at least give me some delusional thoughts that they can go to lambeau and win because im so suprised and hyped up of them playing good tonight.

Dudes on here snitching..................SMH.   Also, no need for us to have the "we should lose the rest of the games on out" mentality.  It's not like we are getting Andrew Luck anyway.  Somebody else will get him, most likely the Bills.

Dudes on here snitching..................SMH.   Also, no need for us to have the "we should lose the rest of the games on out" mentality.  It's not like we are getting Andrew Luck anyway.  Somebody else will get him, most likely the Bills.

noooooo.gif

Gore out will force Johnson to be creative with the Dixon/Westbrook combo. We played Arizona today so it really doesn't mean a whole lot.

Back
Top Bottom