:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

noooooo.gif

Gore out will force Johnson to be creative with the Dixon/Westbrook combo. We played Arizona today so it really doesn't mean a whole lot.

wow are you %*+#+!! serious?!

dixon %*+#+!! sucks.
westbrook insurance policy-- CASH THIS IN, SFO!!!

wow are you %*+#+!! serious?!

dixon %*+#+!! sucks.
westbrook insurance policy-- CASH THIS IN, SFO!!!

WOW HUGE BLOW to the niners....

and my fantasy team playoff hopes
frown.gif

but wow, Westbrook has to step it up now

WOW HUGE BLOW to the niners....

and my fantasy team playoff hopes
frown.gif

but wow, Westbrook has to step it up now

Gore will be a big loss, but it's good to know that Westbrook will be given more carries, a player this good and he can still play doesn't deserve only 10 carries up to this point in the season, Also picked him up in fantasy.

Gore will be a big loss, but it's good to know that Westbrook will be given more carries, a player this good and he can still play doesn't deserve only 10 carries up to this point in the season, Also picked him up in fantasy.

^
Yea that along with a RB's short lifespan makes me wonder if theyre going to go after a back in FA or draft one in the higher rounds next year or the year after.

^
Yea that along with a RB's short lifespan makes me wonder if theyre going to go after a back in FA or draft one in the higher rounds next year or the year after.

westbrook and dixon will handle it well.
our defence has been through a lot the past two years and they been handling it well this year too
green bay aint no joke "we do have to be on our A game".
someone make a gif. of the pwillis shuffle after the sack
pimp.gif

westbrook and dixon will handle it well.
our defence has been through a lot the past two years and they been handling it well this year too
green bay aint no joke "we do have to be on our A game".
someone make a gif. of the pwillis shuffle after the sack
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom