:::[Official] Sacramento Kings vs. L.A. Lakers @ Power Bal...Arco Arena - Our Final Goodbye::

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by MachMan23

Another devoted fanbase getting shafted by ol' $tern.
Naw man, its partially the Maloofs and us (the City of Sacramento) that *$%%%! this up
30t6p3b.gif

Welp its been good yall. Stay classy.
True but the League does have the power to block a move if they/he want to use it. I've heard reports that people close the situation, on the NBA side, say Stern is heavily behind getting the team to Anaheim.

Naw man, its partially the Maloofs and us (the City of Sacramento) that *$%%%! this up
30t6p3b.gif

True but the League does have the power to block a move if they/he want to use it. I've heard reports that people close the situation, on the NBA side, say Stern is heavily behind getting the team to Anaheim.
Most likely cuz he knows firsthand that nothing will be done in Sac regarding a new arena deal
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Most likely cuz he knows firsthand that nothing will be done in Sac regarding a new arena deal
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

i think the owners can block it. dont see why they would, though

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

frown.gif
Still got my Jason Williams Authentic.
Same.

AND THAT'S HOW THE COOKIE CRUMBLED FOLKS.....It was nice while it lasted. Lots of ups and downs. Like I said before, WIN OR LOSE, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

frown.gif
Still got my Jason Williams Authentic.
Same.

AND THAT'S HOW THE COOKIE CRUMBLED FOLKS.....It was nice while it lasted. Lots of ups and downs. Like I said before, WIN OR LOSE, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

30t6p3b.gif

Only thing I can think of is that they could potentially, though I don't see it happening, cut into the Lakers revenue and in turn lower the league's shared revenue.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

GOD KOBE.
sick.gif

Disgusting.

Well, fate is in Sacramento's hands.

Just give us the 2 seed already.
dude i was sure i jinxed my team talking too soon but there you are! once again! jinxing the mavs!
roll.gif

omg my hands are numb!!!!!! that was scary!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

GOD KOBE.
sick.gif

Disgusting.

Well, fate is in Sacramento's hands.

Just give us the 2 seed already.
dude i was sure i jinxed my team talking too soon but there you are! once again! jinxing the mavs!
roll.gif

omg my hands are numb!!!!!! that was scary!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

30t6p3b.gif

Only thing I can think of is that they could potentially, though I don't see it happening, cut into the Lakers revenue and in turn lower the league's shared revenue.

Back
Top Bottom