:::[Official] Sacramento Kings vs. L.A. Lakers @ Power Bal...Arco Arena - Our Final Goodbye::

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Sacramento is an ugly city no disrespect
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

rck2sactown wrote:

DARTH DNZY wrote:

--Nyet. No. Cuz if it were the other way around we wouldnt hear the end of it from NorCal. I dont feel grief for that town at all.
--Kinda like when they interviewed Brown after the Lakers beat the Cavs by like 55. They asked him if he felt sorry. He said no because they wouldnt feel sorry for us if the tables were turned.
Grow up dude. Post your 'u mad' pics, you child.

How is the Kings moving a victory in your eyes? 
--Its not a victory. My point was if the tables were turned Laker haters/fans of other teams in the rest of the league rejoice. But right now, we're suppose to give sympathy? Naw man.

Fair enough, but I must say that I strongly disagree. Any time a team moves you just automatically connect with them because you know that if you were the ones getting the team snatched away from you it would tear your heart into pieces. Just like when Seattle moved. And now the Kings. 
Am I expecting you to give sympathy? No, not really. 

Indifference? Ya probably, life moves on for the fans of the other 29 NBA teams. 

Throwing dirt in our faces? Thats just uncalled for. I truly don't think you quite understand how I or any other Kings fans feel at this moment with this impending relocation... And quite frankly, because you are a Lakers fan, you never will even come close to it; heck you will never face 5 years of sub-.500 basketball or a 5 year playoff drought.... or seeing 4 different coaches in 5 seasons.......... or even having stingy owners making moves so that the team you root for is above the MINIMUM salary cap........... or ever face the issue of needing a new arena................ and yes, you will never ever have to come to terms with your team leaving it's home city for another city. 

So its all good, you get a bye on this one because I think its pretty clear, as a Lakers fan, you don't know how a Kings, or a typical NBA fan for that matter, feels enough to offer the respect, not even sympathy, of a franchise because the Lakers have and always will have it good. 

Have fun and good luck rooting on your 3-Peat.

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Well said. Exactly why me and my boys question the heart of Lakers fans. A real fan (yes, Knicks) would gut it out during the trials and tribulations. But seeing as how the Lakers will never be in that position...just gotta wonder, how real are they?

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

--Its not a victory. My point was if the tables were turned Laker haters/fans of other teams in the rest of the league rejoice. But right now, we're suppose to give sympathy? Naw man.
Fair enough, but I must say that I strongly disagree. Any time a team moves you just automatically connect with them because you know that if you were the ones getting the team snatched away from you it would tear your heart into pieces. Just like when Seattle moved. And now the Kings. 

Indifference? Ya probably, life moves on for the fans of the other 29 NBA teams. 

Throwing dirt in our faces? Thats just uncalled for. I truly don't think you quite understand how I or any other Kings fans feel at this moment with this impending relocation... And quite frankly, because you are a Lakers fan, you never will even come close to it; heck you will never face 5 years of sub-.500 basketball or a 5 year playoff drought.... or seeing 4 different coaches in 5 seasons.......... or even having stingy owners making moves so that the team you root for is above the MINIMUM salary cap........... or ever face the issue of needing a new arena................ and yes, you will never ever have to come to terms with your team leaving it's home city for another city. 

So its all good, you get a bye on this one because I think its pretty clear, as a Lakers fan, you don't know how a Kings, or a typical NBA fan for that matter, feels enough to offer the respect, not even sympathy, of a franchise because the Lakers have and always will have it good. 

Well said. Exactly why me and my boys question the heart of Lakers fans. A real fan (yes, Knicks) would gut it out during the trials and tribulations. But seeing as how the Lakers will never be in that position...just gotta wonder, how real are they?

That's news to me. I've paid very close attention to this situation for awhile now and this is the first I've heard of Chris Webber doing anything. I know he's stated before he didn't want the Kings to leave but I never heard he had any sort of plan in place...he's really just blowing smoke.

That's news to me. I've paid very close attention to this situation for awhile now and this is the first I've heard of Chris Webber doing anything. I know he's stated before he didn't want the Kings to leave but I never heard he had any sort of plan in place...he's really just blowing smoke.

blowing smoke or not atleast hes voicing his opinion in hopes they somehow find a way to stay. that was from inside the nba yesterday

blowing smoke or not atleast hes voicing his opinion in hopes they somehow find a way to stay. that was from inside the nba yesterday

Originally Posted by CP1708

Good game guys.  Fitting end to the rivalry. 

Question though, why stop rooting for them?  Cuz they aren't in hometown now, or as spite for the Maloofs?  I mean, why can't ya'll root for them in Anaheim or wherever they land?  No reason you can't root for these kids in another city ya know?  I never got this with Sonic fans, why not continue to cheer OKC, who cares about the city, it's YOUR team. 
you have no idea what it's like to deal with this situation, so don't tell me who I should be rooting for. The Zombies are NOT my team.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Good game guys.  Fitting end to the rivalry. 

Question though, why stop rooting for them?  Cuz they aren't in hometown now, or as spite for the Maloofs?  I mean, why can't ya'll root for them in Anaheim or wherever they land?  No reason you can't root for these kids in another city ya know?  I never got this with Sonic fans, why not continue to cheer OKC, who cares about the city, it's YOUR team. 
you have no idea what it's like to deal with this situation, so don't tell me who I should be rooting for. The Zombies are NOT my team.

Back
Top Bottom