Official RR/RW Challenge Thread-- "The Ruins" (premiers tonight)

judging by the preview, it looks like we're in for another intense challenge.
pimp.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Champions[/th] [th=""]Original Season[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Darrell Taylor[sup][g][/sup][sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_World/Road_Rules_Challenge:_The_Ruins#endnote_i[/sup][sup][i2][/sup][sup][f][/sup][/td] [td]RR: Campus Crawl[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Derrick Kosinski[sup][i3][/sup][sup][il][/sup][/td] [td]RR: X-Treme[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Evan Starkman[sup][d2][/sup][/td] [td]Fresh Meat[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Evelyn Smith[sup][i3][/sup][sup][il][/sup][/td] [td]Fresh Meat[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ibis Nieves[sup][g2][/sup][/td] [td]RR: X-Treme[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Johanna Botta[sup][g3][/sup][/td] [td]RW: Austin[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Johnny Devenanzio[sup][il][/sup][/td] [td]RW: Key West[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Katie Doyle[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_World/Road_Rules_Challenge:_The_Ruins#endnote_i[/sup][/td] [td]RR: The Quest[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kenny Santucci[sup][i3][/sup][sup][il][/sup][/td] [td]Fresh Meat[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Susie Meister[sup][g2][/sup][/td] [td]RR: Down Under[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Syrus Yarbrough[sup][x][/sup][/td] [td]RW: Boston[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tonya Cooley[sup][i3][/sup][/td] [td]RW: Chicago[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Veronica Portillo[sup][2k][/sup][sup][g][/sup][sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_World/Road_Rules_Challenge:_The_Ruins#endnote_i[/sup][/td] [td]RR: Semester at Sea[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wes Bergman[sup][d][/sup][/td] [td]RW: Austin[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]Challengers[/th] [th=""]Original Season[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Adam King[/td] [td]RW: Paris[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brad Fiorenza[/td] [td]RW: San Diego[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brianna Taylor[/td] [td]RW: Hollywood[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Casey Cooper[/td] [td]Fresh Meat[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chet Cannon[/td] [td]RW: Brooklyn[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cohutta Lee[/td] [td]RW: Sydney[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Danny Jamieson[/td] [td]RW: Austin[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Diem Brown[/td] [td]Fresh Meat[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dunbar Flinn[/td] [td]RW: Sydney[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kelly Anne Judd[/td] [td]RW: Sydney[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kimberly Alexander[/td] [td]RW: Hollywood[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nick Brown[/td] [td]RW: Hollywood[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sarah Rice[/td] [td]RW: Brooklyn[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shauvon Torres[/td] [td]RW: Sydney[/td] [/tr][/table]

One of my favorite shows
pimp.gif

No CT this season but it looks like Wes is going to take his place.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

What time

10 PM EST

LuckyP90 wrote:
One of my favorite shows
pimp.gif

No CT this season but it looks like Wes is going to take his place.

no one can replace CT. and i mean NO ONE.
pimp.gif

i just hope Wes doesn't get the boot on episode 1.
tired.gif

i just want to see dude get pounded out by Wes....dont remember his name but I never liked dude
laugh.gif

...and I dont know the full behind the scenes story, but I always thought him and that Johanna chick did him real dirty rubbing it in on that season where theylinked up.

hopefully that happens in the first episode because im not a big fan of these challenges.
laugh.gif

looking at that list...im also trying to see what Ibis is looking like these days...always liked her

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

i just want to see dude get pounded out by Wes....dont remember his name but I never liked dude
laugh.gif

...and I dont know the full behind the scenes story, but I always thought him and that Johanna chick did him real dirty rubbing it in on that season where they linked up.

hopefully that happens in the first episode because im not a big fan of these challenges.
laugh.gif

looking at that list...im also trying to see what Ibis is looking like these days...always liked her

dudes name is Kenny.

Hell yeah Wes bouta whoop his $#%+!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

laugh.gif

...and I dont know the full behind the scenes story, but I always thought him and that Johanna chick did him real dirty rubbing it in on that season where they linked up.

laugh.gif

dudes name is Kenny.

Hell yeah Wes bouta whoop his $#%+!
pimp.gif

Wes getting the boot will be worth it if he kicks Kenny's pompous #%@
pimp.gif

After the last challenge, I doubt CT will ever be back
laugh.gif

Shauvon
laugh.gif
she is
pimp.gif
and Ibis too
They need to bring back Coral
Hopefully Wes takes care of Kenny

Damn you jrain was just about to make this thread.
laugh.gif

Based on the previews this season should be really good.
pimp.gif

Ohhhhhhhh SNAP

Veronica
Darrell
pimp.gif

Syrus
glasses.gif

Kelly Ann... her state of mental health is a turn-off though

Why do they pit all them studs up against players who've never won? Every season it's always David vs Goliath. They should let them pick teams

it seems that this season its gonna b better then the last one...and i really liked the last one

Back
Top Bottom