Official Rockets @ NUGGETS 10:30PM EST TNT

I don't know if Tmac is going to play tonight because of what happened last night, but I know regardless that this will still be a close game. So far thisyear the Nuggets have been known for losing 3 straight, winning the next 3, then going back to losing the next 3
smh.gif

12-14 after tonight's game.
That's how confident I am about the Rockets as of right now.

I see about 5 to 8 plays of Adelman's offense in every game, we are DEAD LAST in fast break points and we can't hit a free throw if our lives dependedupon it.
Compound this with the injury bug to TMAC, we are in for a LONG season.

My two favorite teams in the west going at it.

Damn.

Who needs the win more? Rockets right? I'm pulling for them.

Regardless of the outcome, I'd like to see Melo, AI, and Mac (if he plays) ALL go off.

hopefully tracy will be traded soon and the rockets start over. yao is not a #1 option (as clearly shown the other night when tmac goes out). trade yao alsoand get some really high draft picks and start over. next year's draft have some franchise-like players and houston can take advantage of that.

also, battier sucks

I want to say the Nuggets will win but you never know which Nuggets your going to get..if they play d the way they did against the blazers they will get ran bydouble digits..

Go Nuggets...
frown.gif
<sigh>

Considering we may be playing without the cancer that is Tracy McGrady, I see a potential Rockets win.

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Nuggets fans, Chucky Atkins might play tonight.
Thats good..I'm excited to finally see this team at full strength within the next week with both Nene & Atkins playing... Nene will give usmore rebounding and a low post presence while Atkins will give us another outside shooter...

CJballa14 here, some of yall might remember that name...anyways...

Rockets by 4... It will be ugly, but that comeback we had last night, without t-mac, showed they still care.

Bonzi is sort of turning in to the leader of this team in my opinon, He's the most vocal in the games i have been to in Houston, and is the only player whoconsistantly plays with heart.

Charles needs to go off on t-mac tonight. Make him feel like crap for how hes played the past 3 weeks. Tracy needs to get over himself and all these injurieshe over-exaggerates. He loves the attention he gets when he's "hurt" but its not whats best for the team. I swear everytime he gets touched hehas to go to the locker room for further observations.

Yao was way to passive last night. Dwight owned him. Hopefully he comes back strong and is a little more agressive.

Wheres steve francis?

Luther Head at PG does not work.

Where's mike james?

Scola will be a beast when he calms down a little and adjusts to the NBA. I look at him as a huge contributor after the allstar break/playoff stretch.

The Rockets will make the playoffs, and still have the talent to go as far as they want. We just need to hit our shots/FTs, and get back to Van Gundy Defense.

P.S. Am i the only one who thinks Shane Battier might need to be traded? He just doesnt ever seem to fit in on the court. Plus for the amount of open 3'she gets in the corner, he should be shooting a MUCH higher percentage.

BlowDaWhistle wrote:
Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

Nuggets fans, Chucky Atkins might play tonight.
Thats good..I'm excited to finally see this team at full strength within the next week with both Nene & Atkins playing... Nene will give us more rebounding and a low post presence while Atkins will give us another outside shooter...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

7.gif

Back
Top Bottom