Official Rockets @ NUGGETS 10:30PM EST TNT

indifferent.gif
@ Charles saying Melo can't do anything else if his shot is off. And then Ernie shutting him down by saying "well Melo has 9 rebounds in the firsthalf".
indifferent.gif
@ Charles then trying to cover himself by saying "yeah, but he's not a rebounder".
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Which one is it Chuck?

indifferent.gif
@ Charles basically saying Yao and T-Mac are similar to Melo cuz they both also can't do anything if their shots are off. He said Yao can't reboundand T-Mac is not a great assist guy. Does Charles actually watch the Rockets play?? Yao is averaging 11 boards a game.
indifferent.gif

And while T-Mac may not be a GREAT assist guy per Charles... he does SO many other things like bring up the ball/facilitate the offense, rebound, etc.

indifferent.gif
@ Chuck's poor analysis tonight. Sounds like he's just being harsh for no real reason.

come on magic, answer the question

ernie asked you what was wrong tonight, tmac aside, break down the game. dont give me that one guy has to be traded crap. answer the question and stop givinganswers that has nothing to do with the question!

Originally Posted by nike590

i think t mac has to go

tmac is not going to get u much in terms of trades. if houston trades tmac, they're basically saying to the fans: we're rebuilding. and you'rewasting yao's prime when you're doing that.
like i said, trade both and start over.

Y'all all know we're not gonna trade either of them, we should tank the rest of the year so we can have Derrick Rose to run point. Or have Beasley tohave someone else that can do something down low.

I'm glad Doug pointed out all the different things that Melo is doing besides scoring tonight. Shove it Charles!

What was hayes doing at the line? That has to be amongst the worse FT shots of all time. I like how melo is starting to come around now and how he is doing bigthings without the ball. On his way to a double double.

Kmart is getting better too. Starting to show his old form.

Edit:
laugh.gif
at tmacs turtle neck.

who's that little dude brooks? he looks rather peculiar on the basketball court along those other tall guys

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by nike590

i think t mac has to go

tmac is not going to get u much in terms of trades. if houston trades tmac, they're basically saying to the fans: we're rebuilding. and you're wasting yao's prime when you're doing that.
like i said, trade both and start over.

No way Yao goes anywhere. 7-6, talented big men don't come around often, plus he's a money maker.

At least he plays with passion and pride...wish he could give some of that to McGrady.

I say shop TMac, get what you can and go from there. It's not necessarily rebuilding if you can get some quality talent..

And for the love of God, someone yank Hayes from that starting 5. Dude must have pictures of Morey or somethin'.

Back
Top Bottom