Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
like the oppisite direction swoosh. like the detail. not likin most of the colorways. but might cop a few in "13 .
dig the gold medals and crown jewels. the rest look like boring hyperfuses

like the oppisite direction swoosh. like the detail. not likin most of the colorways. but might cop a few in "13 .
dig the gold medals and crown jewels. the rest look like boring hyperfuses

Exactly...I wouldn't cop them for $150.

Just looking at them, if they were a nationwide GR they would sit at that price point.

Nike knows they can sell a $270 shoe easily as long as they are provided in limited amounts. (keyword provided)

they do look much better on feet and with jeans.

twnty8 needs to do a collection thread. he cops every shoe

Just Got These Shirts From My Boy..

what happend with this fireberry release?

the only place that had them near me was in miami and they only got like 30 pairs?

are they really that limited or is something crooked/funny going on in miami house of hoops?

what happend with this fireberry release?
the only place that had them near me was in miami and they only got like 30 pairs?
are they really that limited or is something crooked/funny going on in miami house of hoops?

Nothing crooked at all 36 pairs were released.

damn well thats whats up then
gonna try to bid on a pair if i can get it for a reasonable price
are people really paying a stack for these?

I sure hope not, if you really want these then good luck but if I were you I'd wait for the gold medals

edit: saw this on twitter
o8h4br.jpg

Last edited:
So im at a dilemma here ... I hate asking the question because i know there r too many variables and differences involved from person to person ... But how do these fit for those that have them already? Im a size 13 and have a wide foot.. But im reading on some reviews that these r TTS and fit like hyperdunks ... For lebron 9s i bought size 14 several colorways and they all fit perfect except mangos were big (weird i know right) ... So for someone who has worn these already with similar foot sizing what would u recommend ??? Thx

So im at a dilemma here ... I hate asking the question because i know there r too many variables and differences involved from person to person ... But how do these fit for those that have them already? Im a size 13 and have a wide foot.. But im reading on some reviews that these r TTS and fit like hyperdunks ... For lebron 9s i bought size 14 several colorways and they all fit perfect except mangos were big (weird i know right) ... So for someone who has worn these already with similar foot sizing what would u recommend ??? Thx

I went with same size as lunar hyperdunk 2012 and they fit similar. If the hyperdunk is comfy for you, get the same size for these X's. I went up half size for the 9 and tts for the x.

those lows retain the same silhouette as the 8 lows. Def like them more than the IX lows. Sucks it's just a solid upper. Leads me to believe we might not see any color blocking on the X. I hope that's not the case.

The Gold Medals Are Not A GR..I'm Hearing High 20's to Low 30's each HOH

This is what I've been hearing from HoH's as well. I know one store only getting 24 pairs, so basically 2 pairs per size. Big cities like Chicago and NY will have upped quantity but the USAs seem to be surprisingly more limited than I would have imagined. Nothing will touch the Crown Jewel though. Those were only in like 10 stores in the entire country total with limited stock each. Guess Nike wants these initial colorways to blow out instantly and they're insuring that happens with the low run. There will be more Blue Diamond. Then Bron's away game shoe (black/red) will be more mass GR style in a few weeks, as far as the Nike+ versions go.

good

I'm really digging the LeBron X. Not as much as the 9 tho. And honestly don't like that they are re-releasing LeBron 9 colorways.

Are these going to be up on NikeID? I hope they do because so far these cws aren't all that great besides the black diamonds, orange grey, and the blue diamonds which are a love hate type of cw for me.

still holding my ground on these LB 10's. I definitely want to try a pair on, but so far I'm not sold on em. I think Nike's doing a good job tapping into the inner beast of some of you cats with the fireberry release. Please don't do it to yourself and start buying the matching shirts :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom