Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Canary Diamonds" are clean and subtle but the fancy nickname isn't enough for me buy lol

Last edited:
for the hoop heads. lbj shows off on here too.

I like the Yellow/Canary Diamonds.

The grey with yellow accents looks nice.

You'd think the Canaries would be a predominantly yellow shoe, but since there is a volt colorway coming Nike might've decided they don't want two similar colorways.

Maybe I'm in the minority...but aside from the Pressures and Carbons I would really like to see some CW's that he'll actually be WEARING on the court this season. A white based home would be nice before the All Star break. I'm all for some of the other CW's and I have the Blue Diamonds and Jades, but some of this "Jewel" crap is getting out of hand corny... :smh:

damn. wanted to get the fireberrys but $270? nah im good.

thought they were gonna be a regular release

I need textured swooshes and lace locks, gives the shoe life, with out them(which the lace lock aggravates the hell out of me) the shoe looks too plain. Ill pay 20 extra dollars for that.

QFT...:smokin

Last edited:
I like the Yellow/Canary Diamonds.

The grey with yellow accents looks nice.

You'd think the Canaries would be a predominantly yellow shoe, but since there is a volt colorway coming Nike might've decided they don't want two similar colorways.

That's a good thought. They're essentially playing with similar colors. The Volts have grey as the secondary accent so probably doesn't make as much sense to have two yellow body based styles. These go for more of that casual "cool grey" look, I suppose.

JM you got any info on this Crown Jewel re-release? Sounds way off to me but you'd know for certain...

I have not heard that they are re-releasing...
JM

There you go everyone. Re-read my posts in the past couple pages for overhead spec why it doesn't logically make sense either.

If anything, some extra unsold or stocked away supply shows up for a few pairs in a hyperstrike at a HOH randomly. That's about it.

[quote name="Brilliant"]

Yup. Spring 2013. Volt and platinum. It's a $200/270 Plus style...[/quote]

Yes on the colorway...however, I am 99% sure that is going to a $180 retail only...
Early in 2013...
JM

I'm about 99.9% sure it's not. I can recheck on that one.

Volt Xs release in 2013 but let's not jump ahead too far here, ha. These are still an in-line regular season X style. PS versions ARE coming though...

Nah i meant the cw is gonna be like the lebron 8 PS "dunkman" it was like a all platinum with volt

Volt Xs release in 2013 but let's not jump ahead too far here, ha. These are still an in-line regular season X style. PS versions ARE coming though...
He meant similar to the CW, not it being a PS version.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom