Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does the $200 version come with the lace lock or not? People are getting me confused. Anyone have the $200 version and can confirm the actual truth? Thanks in advance.

ONLY THE BLUE DIAMONDS. Any other colorway will not.

I'm guessing Nike came to it's senses and realized that the shoe wasn't wowing people and no way it would ever completely sell out at the $280 price point so they decided to just throw some out at $200.

Last edited:
will all the sport + series come with the crown jewel plastic box?

nope, the come in this big A** couch cushion size box

yes the $200 version (+ ready) comes with a lacelock, at least the Blue Diamonds did.

THANK YOU SIR !!

only makes sense, because its part of the diamond series, just without the chip.

the jades have no lock.

Last edited:
To clarify all the nonsense in here:

$180 version is just Lebron X - No Lace Locks, just the shoe with no + capabilities.

$200 version is the Lebron X+ - The same shoe with the Sport Pack, just without the sensor kit inside. There ARE Lace Locks and the shoe is Nike+ enabled, meaning the sensor under the insole is there.

$270 version is the Lebron X+ Sport Pack - Lebron X+ shoe, full sensor kit and lace locks.

To clarify all the nonsense in here:

$180 version is just Lebron X - No Lace Locks, just the shoe with no + capabilities.

$200 version is the Lebron X+ - The same shoe with the Sport Pack, just without the sensor kit inside. There ARE Lace Locks and the shoe is Nike+ enabled, meaning the sensor under the insole is there.

$270 version is the Lebron X+ Sport Pack - Lebron X+ shoe, full sensor kit and lace locks.

That's what I thought. Wouldn't make sense what the other 2 were saying.

DON'T MATTER.
THE WINDCHILLS/ICE BLUES WHATEVER WE ARE CALLING THEM NOW ARE STILL TRASH.

COULDNT DISAGREE MORE, theyre nice. really nice.

Jades are fire too....bring on the IDs..

shoutout to Mayfair HoH - some good dudes up there - just picked up my first 2 pairs of Xs - very nice shoe - def went a 0,5 up

Last edited:
Am I missing something?

Eastbay, NDC & FNL all have FSR of the Blue Photos (added them successfully in the cart)

and on top of that people are getting a $20 off from FNL with the code SAVEME20.

These were widely available. So why are people worried about not being able to cop later?

Glad these weren't sold out. Or maybe people are broke after all these past releases.......

Let me help out some of you out there:

Eastbay.com:
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...nabled-mens/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH (FSR)

Nike.com:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=s.../pgid-682635&cp=USNS_TWIT_100412_Bball_Lebron (FSR)

Finishline.com:
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...basketball-shoes/_/A-412?productId=prod718372 (FSR)

Don't forget to use the code: SAVEME20 on Finishline

Last edited:
i'm not up on lebron's when did the jade 10's release ?

is there going to be a wider release for this colorway later on ?

Don't understand why these Nike locations do a 2nd RSVP after the initial. It's just a whole bunch of out of state people trying to win the RSVP that aren't even interested in the shoe, nor can they show up to get the shoe. Should be quite obvious seeing as they have more than half their stock after the 1st RSVP pickup window closes. After the 1st RSVP it should be FCFS for the left overs, Nike location management are idiots at times. It's not that hard to simplify these processes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom