Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't I just say there wack to me? This is a forum where people give their opinions buddy. If you don't like it who cares? Keep crying though.
Well look here buddy I givin my opinion as well and your comments was uncalled fam ima man we can agree to disagree and cry for what fam you sound like a lil privledge clown i can cop 10 pair ego's is a killer fam I learnt I dont e-slicktalk aka Ill never see you a day in my life and vice versa so why waste time with childish words and behavior and we can keep it sneaker talk cause your shoegame more than likely lame like you #truestorydundun

Well look here buddy I givin my opinion as well and your comments was uncalled fam ima man we can agree to disagree and cry for what fam you sound like a lil privledge clown i can cop 10 pair ego's is a killer fam I learnt I dont e-slicktalk aka Ill never see you a day in my life and vice versa so why waste time with childish words and behavior and we can keep it sneaker talk cause your shoegame more than likely lame like you #truestorydundun
laugh.gif

I don't understand why the sport pack is discounted but the regular photo blues arent..I'm not complaining, just confused. $162 is a great price for a shoe of this quality plus all the Nike+ goodies. Can't wait to get my pair.

You ever hear of commas and periods? They look like ' , ' and ' . ' respectively.

picked up a sz 10, needed a 10.5 or 11. dope shoe, should be widely available on 11/10 according to footlocker twitter.

But aren't these similar to the colorways we saw on the Chinas? Minus the orange. I'm a little confused
People are complaining about the loud colorways, but a majority of us chose the two brightest colorways as the best Lebron 9's(Bangs and China's).

Not one of those are in my collection. Although the design did the colorways justice.

You ever hear of commas and periods? They look like ' , ' and ' . ' respectively.
Are we in school am I writing a paper yo mind ya neck fam I aint say nuthin to you play your position and play the sidelines you a wing for the statement 

Just so everyone knows... 

The lebron for $280 or $260 whatever will have the lion lace lock and the Diamond swoosh....

The lebron for 180-200 will not have either of those...

The WINDCHILL was supposed to be $280 but nike changed it up, and pulled the sportpack from under the insole... SO RIGHT NOW is the only time to get the $280 features for $200  

Finishline.com  has them up right now.....

Just wanted to make everyone aware of what theyll get for their $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Just so everyone knows... 
The lebron for $280 or $260 whatever will have the lion lace lock and the Diamond swoosh....
The lebron for 180-200 will not have either of those...
The WINDCHILL was supposed to be $280 but nike changed it up, and pulled the sportpack from under the insole... SO RIGHT NOW is the only time to get the $280 features for $200  

Finishline.com  has them up right now.....

Just wanted to make everyone aware of what theyll get for their $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yea ok... We'll see what happens when the next $270/$200 pairs drop. I don't see them being any different.

Rodrigo is right though, the Diamonized Swoosh and lace lock is supposed to part of the X+ series only. I do agree that this will probably be the only release like this, due to the fact they DID NOT sell out within 5mins. But please believe, I am all for paying $20-$30 more than the regular X series, if i could get the Swoosh and LaceLock features.

Rodrigo is right though, the Diamonized Swoosh and lace lock is supposed to part of the X+ series only. I do agree that this will probably be the only release like this, due to the fact they DID NOT sell out within 5mins. But please believe, I am all for paying $20-$30 more than the regular X series, if i could get the Swoosh and LaceLock features.

I see you agreeing with him but how do you know this??? What a Nike rep or somebody told ya'll?

will all the sport + series come with the crown jewel plastic box?

all these kobe fans/lbj haters turned lebron fans. smh..

I honestly believe a lot of the JB crowd have flown the coupe and are looking for something else.

I know I've grown tired of 90% of retros. Still have love for the new things they're trying with the persona pack and what not.

Last edited:
Home Floridians? Can some one post a pic or is it in the video only?

I'm with the Memphis and some other folks, Olympics are the only ones I think look good so far.

So does the $200 version come with the lace lock or not? People are getting me confused. Anyone have the $200 version and can confirm the actual truth? Thanks in advance.

Can someone send me a pm about any spot in Boston having the Jades left in like size 12 because I'm currently at work till 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom