Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
how in the hell is this even possible. yall must be on some super galactic internet. i was reloading twitter more than once per second and clicked immediately. sold out in all 3 sizes i could conceivably fit. i hate this hobby and nike with a passion

nike can kiss my *** once again. |I :lol: Unavailable on all sizes soon as i clicked link

Last edited:
how in the hell is this even possible. yall must be on some super galactic internet. i was reloading twitter more than once per second and clicked immediately. sold out in all 3 sizes i could conceivably fit. i hate this hobby and nike with a passion
yeah i feel like it was delayed 30 seconds past 8 ET for me... and by the time i got there... no dice

This is some real BS. The damned twitter link was DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElayed as a MF on my Mac. **** Nike.

googlechrome came threw it seems to move faster than my original browser. locked me up a size 8 on the brons got my confirmation email and all 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know if it's easy to change shipping to one day? I didn't want to risk anything so I just ordered as fast as I could.

Not entirely sure if I got mine successfully on NDC. Kept freezing when I paid with Paypal at the Place Order screen.

But the money was taken out of my PayPal.

*crosses fingers*

Size 10, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom