Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by MilXI

i hope the elites flop hard so nike doesn't even think about dropping a shoe for $250 retail. that price is seriously insane. what would they resell for $400? ridiculous

I doubt that these are going to flop though.

Those SB elites look pretty crazy....I'll have to seriously convince myself not to cop.
That 250 tag will probably do it.

disappointed in the sb 9 colorway
30t6p3b.gif

^ Pass the blunt.

Digging the SB hard. Grrrrr. Got me with the grey.

I'm damn near 30... Too much mint is too much lol Glad a loud color wasn't the focus

only elites im feeling is the white cw. Sb/ mcfly elites are trash to me, lol yall can have em. Ill just cop my slh and be done with the 9s unless i find a low cw that i like.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Sly you saying the Lebron 8 PS dunkman craps were better the. The dunkman 9? The same tin foil dunkman that are still sitting in outlets? I agree with you on a lot of things but using your baseball analogy that's like swinging at 3 balls and striking out. Those dunkman 8's IMO was the worst cw next to the all blue PS/V3 cw's to come out. Actually that might be the worst cw in Amy model of the 8's.
Please tell me which outlet has the Lebron 8 Dunkmans because I'll gladly cop those.

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by badboy

Somebody photoshop the carbon fiber grey......thx

xd8000.gif

keep it OG.
I didn't even get the SB 8's because they were not that great to me but these McFly's 9's is going to be the reason my kid doesn't get a bike this summer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Gatorbelts

http://www.welovecolors.com/Shop/Laces.htm

or

http://www.footgalaxy.com...15783681/1/Shoelaces.htm Foot galaxy you can upgrade and get metal tips which gives it a nice look

I have teal laces but the teal is much to dark. You have to order the turquoise laces. Luckily I had both. The actual color code on the Lebron box is also turquoise.

Pure Purple/ Turquoise Blue-wht
What laces are on that one picture with the metal tips? Looks like the perfect color imo

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by badboy

Somebody photoshop the carbon fiber grey......thx

xd8000.gif

keep it OG.
I didn't even get the SB 8's because they were not that great to me but these McFly's 9's is going to be the reason my kid doesn't get a bike this summer.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
U wrong for this one man.

I am looking into the freegums. Im a size 12 but tried the 11.5 and they fix but not like my other Lebrons. Should I just pull the trigger on them or just keep looking at a mom and pop store since they dont have it thru footlocker inc??

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Pages on seeking and giving advice on what to wear with some sneakers?

This is what NT is turning in too? seriously?
Don't see anything wrong with it. I doubt anyone wears sneakers by themselves with nothing else. What's wrong with getting some opinions about what clothing might complete the outfit. This is a messageboard after all.

You don't see the problem in having discussions that women do? ok
laugh.gif
There's a reason Gators was all up in that conversation. That was a clue. Dudes seem like they want to turn NT in to Sex In The City.

Back
Top Bottom