Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Fools are listening. It even says in the forum title McFly/ south beach elite 9.

Dude asking about the laces it's the turquoise laces in the picture. The teal isn't horrible it's just a little to dark.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Closest I will get to owning a pair...

these look like a size 12 or 13. how much was the store asking? what store is it?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You offered almost 4 racks and they said no? I'll make you a pair for 4 racks if you'd like.

Yep, declined. Also cut my thumb on the lacelock, it was very sharp.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I walked into Footaction last night and saw Big Bang's sitting there, so I asked if they had more.

Employee said they got 5 size 9's from a store that didn't sell much, so I scoop them all.
HOLY $#$$!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone needing Dunkmans, NDC has full restock right now. All sizes 7 thru 15
happy.gif

Also a sz 11 Mango...
happy.gif

Just picked up that hard to get size 13.5  
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Not trying to hate on a reseller if thats your thing so be it....but 5 size 9's lol! WOW! If i walk into a shoe store and they dont have my size I still have the mindset oh well...I couldnt imagine going home with multiple pair of sneakers that I could never wear, but like I said to each his own. Make that extra buck any way you can I guess

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You offered almost 4 racks and they said no? I'll make you a pair for 4 racks if you'd like.

Yep, declined. Also cut my thumb on the lacelock, it was very sharp.

Go to Korea and get em made for less than that

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

is it just me or this "southbeach" elite colorway looking more like a McFly colorway?
nike-marty-mcfly-hyperdunk-confirmed-detail-2.jpg

nike-air-mag-mcfly-2011-01.jpg

MAN ME AND A FEW OTHER PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT BUT FOOLS DONT WANT TO CALL THEM THAT

nikehypermaxnfw4.jpg

YEP.

FOR ME THEY ARE DEFINITELY MORE MCFLY/AIR MAG THAN SOUTH BEACH. EVEN THAT GREY MATERIAL ON THE UPPER SEEMS TO BE THE SAME ON BOTH.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I walked into Footaction last night and saw Big Bang's sitting there, so I asked if they had more.

Employee said they got 5 size 9's from a store that didn't sell much, so I scoop them all.
HOLY $#$$!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Size 9 really fits like an 8 or 8.5 - no surprise that only these smaller sizes were available. Core sizes are long gone!

Those Mcfly/south beach elites are nice. I'm def going to try and get them. Always loved the Mcfly sneakers but never wanted to drop the money for them. These will be 200 but at least are better quality than the og hyperdunks. Please dont be super limited.

Wowzers, price is 250.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by macgyver35

eek.gif
 Props to dude for rocking them like this, prolly breaking necks for sure. 
roll.gif

I don't think I could pull this off tho.. 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Mr.Niketalk can def pull this look off..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Oh man, I don't feel like getting banned this week so I won't elaborate more on Mr. Niketalk.

Since when is walking around in Ronald McDonald colorway outfit cool?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

with some damn 40 levis on smh

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Not trying to hate on a reseller if thats your thing so be it....but 5 size 9's lol! WOW! If i walk into a shoe store and they dont have my size I still have the mindset oh well...I couldnt imagine going home with multiple pair of sneakers that I could never wear, but like I said to each his own. Make that extra buck any way you can I guess
Anyone that knows me or has dealt with me, which would be hundred of NT'ers, know I NEVER resell unless I have to.

I hook people up with rare shoes all the time for retail or close to it.

I'm doing it with good reason.  

*If my post is against any rules, please let me know and I will edit accordingly, thanks*

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

HOLY $#$$!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
Size 9 really fits like an 8 or 8.5 - no surprise that only these smaller sizes were available. Core sizes are long gone!
can i get a pair for retail......it's worth a shot lol

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cop a pair for retail + shipping [/color]
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom