Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Put the 9s on the court for about 8 mins, WOW!.....JUST WOW

Does anyone else feel lower to the ground when hooping in the 9s, than with the 8s?, the lock down when running, crossing over is AMAZING. traction is REALLY NICE!! and the looks people gave me...PRICELESS!! Everybody screaming WHEN DID THOSE COME OUT!! lmao! Dont trip don't trip!

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Does anyone else feel lower to the ground when hooping in the 9s, than with the 8s?, the lock down when running, crossing over is AMAZING. traction is REALLY NICE!! and the looks people gave me...PRICELESS!! Everybody screaming WHEN DID THOSE COME OUT!! lmao! Dont trip don't trip!

Yes to all in bold. Hopefully the zoom doesn't bottom out.

finally copped my china's 280 shipped. the lowest i have seen them in my size 12. most likely these will be my only pair of 9s.

Eastbay MUST hv their BRED's, got tkg info, they will b here Tuesday, today!!!!

Great pick on the china's

Originally Posted by Calvin as in CALVIN1

25zot5c.jpg
the china's are the same colorway as the russle westbrook hyperfuse's but these look way cleaner. i might just have to cop this pair too.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Yes to all in bold. Hopefully the zoom doesn't bottom out.
I've never really owned a pair of zoom shoes that have bottomed out before. I've had a couple lunars that did, but zoom's been good to me so far.

Just on firmed my eastbay order, "ON TRUCK out for delivery!!!!!!!!

Hey, EASTBAY RAY!!!!!! What are u sending me???? Breds say NOT shipping until 10/25/11China's have stellar traction Icey gripage

^ nope.

I'm tellin yall, the 9s look much better upclose and if you wear a small size they look even more better on foot.

I love this shoe, just thirsty for a NBA Season
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

I got the backorder email as well from Eastbay for the Kentuckys. I just ordered another pair off NDC just in case.
Originally Posted by Dark Steel

I've been through this before with Eastbay and their backorder email. Most of my purchases shipped out on Monday or at the latest on Tuesday.
Originally Posted by andfattoo

i got my backorder email too..... but i dont think im too worry about them getting to me on time.  Eastbay Rep!

and why would you force yourself to like these?
Originally Posted by navychucks

i never got a backorder email...ordered right at midnight from eastbay.
Originally Posted by navychucks

Originally Posted by tbone97

did  anybodys damn kentuckys ship out from eastbay mine didnt. i would have ordered two from nike if i knew those idiots would pull this backorder crap
Mine didnt ship either and I didnt even get a backorder email.
We were suppose to receive our shipment on Monday, but it did not come in yet.  I will keep an eye on the Kentucky LeBron 9s and will post an update once I see that we have received their shipment.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Eastbay MUST hv their BRED's, got tkg info, they will b here Tuesday, today!!!!

Great pick on the china's
Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Just on firmed my eastbay order, "ON TRUCK out for delivery!!!!!!!!

Hey, EASTBAY RAY!!!!!! What are u sending me???? Breds say NOT shipping until 10/25/11China's have stellar traction Icey gripage
We did ship out a few orders that were placed for the Black/White/Sport Red colorway a little early.  No more orders for the Black/White/Sport Red colorway will be shipping out now until 10/25/11.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just scooped up my pair of Kentucky's at HOH. I was trying to stay away, but the colorway is too fire not to have. Orlando colorway to rep my city!

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Oh, thought you were in WI.

I'm in Milwaukee...just see you posting packer stuff.
you work at moda 3 in milwaukee? i'm also here in the mil, good to see some other NTer's here
also in MKE..

Near MKE also!!! any of you cop the China's

Alright, so I haven't posted for a bit in this thread.  Dang, I was on the fence, but now I  have officially come off the fence and want this China colorway.  With that said, what was the official date they dropped?  On a side note FYI, I spoke with a House of Hoops manager and he said something about there are going to be a lot of Kobe and Lebron releases on the day after Thanksgiving.  Let  me state that I have always thought this was a very nice shoe, but it didn't have that "it" vibe (kind of like the Kobe 5, 6 or Lebron 7,
glasses.gif
for me that is to pull me over, until I seen this China colorway (yeah convincing myself to retire really isnt working 
30t6p3b.gif
) Lol!  At the end of the day, if one feels the shoes is hot, then one has to go with what is RIGHT for THEMSELVES, not what everyone else thinks you should get.  So in this case while, I feel the other Lebron 9's are solid, this China one is a must have for me.

Im assuming these are the Scarface CW ppl have mentioned a few times???? Any info on a RD for these???

Looks like Eastbay just put discount restrictions on the breds. Argh. I was just about to order a pair.....

Back
Top Bottom