Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

im pretty mad that i cant use my footlocker employee discount to get the kentucky 9s. eh, i'll settle with the breds next week. or probably just wait until the miami nights or some other crazy colorway comes out.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Was just informed by Eastbay that orders for the LeBron 9 UK will be shipped out today.

For everyone?  I got a back ordered email.  I hope it ships out today..  

I received the infamous backorder email as well. I believe almost everyone that ordered from Eastbay did. But the Eastbay rep I spoke to on the phone said that most orders would be shipped out today.

Hey whats up y'all. Quick question..

I'm probably going to pick up a pair of the Kentucky colorway tomorrow and wanted to know how the sizing is on the Lebron 9's..

I'm usually an 11.5 do these fit true to size?

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

man the colorways on this shoe are dope so far. i just cant swing it. congrats to those that can!

Did you go to the store to see them in person and try them on? I bet if you go you'll come back with a pair.

beautiful,i just want you to know...
398994018.jpg

-nice pickup maxtempo86
-getting the china's in a couple days and i am going to take my chance and wait for the release of the cannons on 11/11. hopefully they follow the same path as the UK's where I thought most of them would be gone by now, but are not.

Yo T those are FRESH!! I can't wait to get my CHINA'S..

FYI NT: GET SET IN BROOKLYN GOT THE MIA HURRACAINS AND THEY WANT $400 PRE-ORDER
laugh.gif

I really hope that the chinas release in the us. Such a nice cw, but I can't justify paying +250 for them. The 180 msrp is as far I will go for lebron 9s.

Ordered the Kentuckys this weekend from Eastbay. Saw the Kentuckys in person at HOH today and they are much nicer in person and on foot than the early photos. Breds look great too. Tried them on and seem to fit true to size. Shoes are very comfortable with great ankle support/lock down. It also seems like Nike fixed the shank plate problem from the V3s. Makes me happy. I'm really looking forward to getting my pair and playing in them...

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

I really hope that the chinas release in the us. Such a nice cw, but I can't justify paying +250 for them. The 180 msrp is as far I will go for lebron 9s.
It's 170 retail

Originally Posted by TWNTY8

laugh.gif
$400.....i would 
laugh.gif
 at it too

When it happens just click on the previous page. you might have to do it 2 times. They must be in the process of adding features. I get a message box after submitting a post and it says if you want to publish it to a social network site.

Damn I know it takes a while to add new features and fix up the site, but it's been like this for at least a week now.

Originally Posted by TWNTY8

laugh.gif

yessir,got em all boxed up ready to go G

Back
Top Bottom