Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Why yuku, why do you hate LeBron so much?
Everyone hates Lebron 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Snapped a better picture for of the SVSM's for you all.
kc04qu.png

On foot.
6sawyv.png

This reminded me how the SVSM away 8s were the best lebrons and whoever got the away pics for the 9. Take a better one

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Snapped a better picture for of the SVSM's for you all.

kc04qu.png

On foot.

6sawyv.png

This reminded me how the SVSM away 8s were the best lebrons and whoever got the away pics for the 9. Take a better one

Those are NICE !
TY always gets the superduper limited PS/ Lebron private collection kicks.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

How do ya do it TY..I'm beyond jealous. I saw those SVSMs today and figured you would have gotten your hands on them

hes affiliated with bron from what i heard

Surprised there hasn't been more pics of the Big Bangs. Starting to see KDs and Kobes ASG shoes popping up in threads on feet.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Surprised there hasn't been more pics of the Big Bangs. Starting to see KDs and Kobes ASG shoes popping up in threads on feet.

Yeah. I wish they hit more urban accounts. I would of got them today. A few spots around me go the Kobe Big bangs in today but still no brons. Going to pick up the Kobes but I really want the Brons more then any of them besides the foams. Hopefully I can get a pair before Saturday but I doubt it. If I do plenty of pics though. 

I should be getting the Dunkmans and Swingmans by this time next week but I don't want to jinx it. If I do I can count 6 pairs of shoes I want to get next week.

Okay 2 quick questions

What type of release is the Big bang LBJ IXs ? a HoH only ? or a limited GR ? i can not find this info out anywhere.

Also whats the RD and type of release on the swing mans those are pure fire.

I have not bought a new lebron sneaker since the IVs so i am JW.

haavent gone through the thread much but...
remember when the initial lebron 9 pics came out of that bred colorway?
well alot of people including me were hating on them and i still do. i just think the shoe is sooo ugly in every colorway ive seen.
am i alone on this now?

Originally Posted by michael0360

well alot of people including me were hating on them and i still do. i just think the shoe is sooo ugly in every colorway ive seen.
am i alone on this now?

indifferent.gif

Waits on Gotti to come in and say "Everybody hated the Lebron's when the first pictured surfaced except for me"

am i alone on this now?

hmmm, lets see, this thread is 850 pages long. what do you think?

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

am i alone on this now?

indifferent.gif

Waits on Gotti to come in and say "Everybody hated the Lebron's when the first pictured surfaced except for me"
I'm one of the people who hated it in the beginning, now what? 

Originally Posted by polorico

Okay 2 quick questions

What type of release is the Big bang LBJ IXs ? a HoH only ? or a limited GR ? i can not find this info out anywhere.

Also whats the RD and type of release on the swing mans those are pure fire.

I have not bought a new lebron sneaker since the IVs so i am JW.
All the release dates on the first page homey, but they're dropping 3/2. The big bangs are more than likely a limited GR, gonna be on NDC and other people have confirmed their local stores as well

Originally Posted by casper90403

am i alone on this now?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by purplehazen

yeah man those svsm are something else.. would take the 8's over them anyday but still hot fire...

SVSM 8 Aways? Yes, they are better.

SVSM 8 Homes were weak. I'd take these 9s over them with the quickness! That pearl colorway is RAW!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by purplehazen

yeah man those svsm are something else.. would take the 8's over them anyday but still hot fire...

SVSM 8 Aways? Yes, they are better.

SVSM 8 Homes were weak. I'd take these 9s over them with the quickness! That pearl colorway is RAW!!!

I agree

Originally Posted by casper90403

am i alone on this now?

Back
Top Bottom