Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Snapped a better picture for of the SVSM's for you all.
kc04qu.png

On foot.
6sawyv.png

If anyone is interested flight club has the swingmans in sizes 8-10 for only 210. No Pre order ready to be shipped. I might of actually did that if they had my size. They also have the mango ready to ship for 220.

I hate you TY
frown.gif
laugh.gif

What's with all the SWNGMN talk lately? Big Bang hype dying down? They'll be dropping first

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Snapped a better picture for of the SVSM's for you all.
kc04qu.png

On foot.
Are the SVSM off white or white. In the actual pictures with flash they look white but on your off white

Think the off white like 10x better though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so who has called around on the ASG to different stores and which stores have confirmed getting them or not (i.e. footlock, footaction ect.)

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan1

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Wait who actually had the nerve to question lil penny Lebron kicks?
you all better stop! dude has HEEEAAAAATT!!

Don't take it the wrong way lilpenny but are you really looking forward to a low quality retro 15 years from now?

Low quality? No. Retro Lebrons in general? Yes. I have followed the Line since I got the first games and og Azg... Ive put a lot of money into the shoe line and liked mostly all shoes shoes besides the 5s and 6s... Don't care for the 9s much either.
I just think if they wanna go the nike id route then dont release 20 colorways to the stores and have bron wear another 20 pes.... Why does 1 shoe need to have 100 colorways?

Imagine how detrimental it would be to jordan brand if one of their heads put 1-23 on Nike ids.... Sure it would be cool to see some of the colorways but it defeats the purpose of collecting and drops the sentimental value of the shoe when you cant even tell if a dude is wearing fakes or ids anymore..
Lilpenny, I feel what you're saying regarding the sheer # of GRs and IDs.  From a collector standpoint though, OG GRs, PEs, QS' will always be worth more than IDs. An ID will only have worth to the person who made it.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

It's like a iridescent pearl white color, it not an actual white like the sole.

It's times like this that I reeeeeeally dislike you, Ty.
mad.gif

Sike...
happy.gif

Those SVSM 9s are
smokin.gif

Damn, can I get some samples in a size 10.5 one day?

Back
Top Bottom