Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

DAMN

ASG and Foams on the same day

internet-memes-nalas-ready.jpg

but my computer may not be

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Eastbay Ray will the ASG shoes be exempt from the 15% or 25% coupons? I would assume so but just want to verify.

I'm almost certain they will be.

All-Star weekend is going to be pure mayhem online than the next week Swingmans and dunkmans Nike your going to kill me lol

dam i love the way the color changes on the swingmans.. was the carbon plate always red?

both those and dunkmans are sick....

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Enough about Big Bangs, lets focus on these,

VIA SN:

nike-lebron-9-dunkman-new-photos-2.jpg

pimp.gif
I seriously don't know which pair of Dunkmans I want to get. I'm honestly feeling these  a little more because the blue ines just seem a little dual to me. But I got to choose "one" because after getting the Galaxy Foamposites, Lebron 9 Galaxy, and the KDIV I'm not going to be able to buy two pairs of Dunkmans the following week so i got to choose wisely lol

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Enough about Big Bangs, lets focus on these,

VIA SN:

pimp.gif
I seriously don't know which pair of Dunkmans I want to get. I'm honestly feeling these  a little more because the blue ines just seem a little dual to me. But I got to choose "one" because after getting the Galaxy Foamposites, Lebron 9 Galaxy, and the KDIV I'm not going to be able to buy two pairs of Dunkmans the following week so i got to choose wisely lol

safe_image.php

If you want to keep posting here. Stay off the drugs.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

swingmans on feet! look pretty sick.. i know its a small detail but the red carbon fiber on the bottom completes the shoe for me

someone want to make that so its visible in the thread? i tried to use the embedded link but it doesnt work for me.. n00b status

I'm sold on those Swingman's now...definitely more blue than green.

Yeah, the vid looked good. I liked the red carbon fiber plate.

Have to agree if I can't get Big Bangs, Dunkmans or Swingmans make a nice second place prize.

Originally Posted by reener

^people are going to want to get the CGs on the low. I am one of those people
No use in paying retail for them when you can get them on sale later on (Freegums included).

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

LOL!! They are just kids who are obviously new to this
What's wrong with the description? They messed up with the carbon fiber, but everything else was accurate.
dude said they had a LBJ6 on them. Unless he was holding the shoe upside down that ain't even close.
Logo of the lion...
If he didn't go to high school that would be correct to but it's obviously Leo the Lion from astronomy.
The tag on the tongue has LBJ6 written on it.

Back
Top Bottom