Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by bigruss

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

What type of release are all star shoes, typically speaking? I'm not in an area that receives anything good so do you all think I can grab off eastbay, footlocker, etc?
We will be carrying the ASG shoes when they release on 2/24/12.  They will be available in both men's and bid kids.

EastbayRep - Ray
i know its the wrong thread but what about the galaxy/asg foamposite?
My man there is an entire thread dedicated to the Galaxy Foam but I will feed you, yes, it's dropping on the 24th, but I'm not sure if it's going to be on Eastbay, I would check that thread, I'm sure it's been asked an answered.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

This happened to my Miami Nights after playing in them twice indoors both times, I bought them from NDC, should I do something? I mean I know they're just scuffs, but after just 2 games? I paid $170.00 for these shoes, this shouldn't happen after 2 games.

You probably just got stepped on hard. Happens all of the time in basketball. Paint chips. Seriously can't blame Nike for that..

Victor Cruz (WR from the most fortuitous football team in history of organized sports from rec leagues all the way up to pro's) was rocking the Christmas 9's at the parade today. They looked really good. Haven't seen anyone rocking them in person, but they look better than I thought.

Dunkmans
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Victor Cruz (WR from the luckiest football team in history of organized sports from rec leagues all the way up to pro's) was rocking the Christmas 9's at the parade today. They looked really good. Haven't seen anyone rocking them in person, but they look better than I thought.

i agree.

Anyone else having issues while playing in their IX??

played in my Christmas yesterday and my ankles felt no support what-so-ever. And that's laced all the way up. I feel like I need to wear a ankle brace with them.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Victor Cruz (WR from the luckiest football team in history of organized sports from rec leagues all the way up to pro's) was rocking the Christmas 9's at the parade today. They looked really good. Haven't seen anyone rocking them in person, but they look better than I thought.

i agree.
Let's not turn this into a "let's argue about the Super Bowl" thread. Thanks.

Given the fact that stupid kids rioted in b-more over red foams, the galaxy brons are sure to sell out quick. The sneaker game is all f'ed up right now.

Originally Posted by Rocket

i agree.

You just turned it into an argument about the Super Bowl. I was just agreeing with him that the Christmas' look better in person. But don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

What type of release are all star shoes, typically speaking? I'm not in an area that receives anything good so do you all think I can grab off eastbay, footlocker, etc?
We will be carrying the ASG shoes when they release on 2/24/12.  They will be available in both men's and big kids.

EastbayRep - Ray
I JUST DIED IN YOUR AAAARRRRMMMSS TONIGHT ( MUSTA BEEN SOMETHING YOU SAAAAAAAAAAAAAID)
 *jigs until hip dislocates* 

i agree.

You just turned it into an argument about the Super Bowl. I was just agreeing with him that the Christmas' look better in person. But don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes. 
grin.gif
I'm not even going to get into it with you. Clown. I was addressing the fact that somebody changed the word "fortuitous" to "lucky". Which could easily spark somebody else to combat that, and so forth. This post doesn't even need a response. Let's end it there.

grin.gif
I'm not even going to get into it with you. Clown. I was addressing the fact that somebody changed the word "fortuitous" to "lucky". Which could easily spark somebody else to combat that, and so forth. This post doesn't even need a response. Let's end it there.

sorry bro i had to lol yeah if i saw someone else do that i would have done the same thing you did

swingmans on feet! look pretty sick.. i know its a small detail but the red carbon fiber on the bottom completes the shoe for me

someone want to make that so its visible in the thread? i tried to use the embedded link but it doesnt work for me.. n00b status

I guess people who don't want arguments to start, start arguments now
laugh.gif
ok

Looks like there may be enough to go around if they are coming in big kids sizes also

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I guess people who don't want arguments to start, start arguments now
laugh.gif
ok

Looks like there may be enough to go around if they are coming in big kids sizes also
i don't care that much if there is enough to go around, still won't change me still wanting them. I need for someone who already have the slh to make a video of the shoe in hd and good lighting. The ones that i have seen have all been terrible

swingmans on feet! look pretty sick.. i know its a small detail but the red carbon fiber on the bottom completes the shoe for me

someone want to make that so its visible in the thread? i tried to use the embedded link but it doesnt work for me.. n00b status

I'm sold on those Swingman's now...definitely more blue than green.

Eastbay Ray will the ASG shoes be exempt from the 15% or 25% coupons? I would assume so but just want to verify.

Back
Top Bottom