Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

6241765758_17604468f7.jpg

6241238531_d63eee4105.jpg

6241229875_240b2811b5.jpg

those UK's worn casually look like any other nike bball shoe... the crazy CW's look dope tho

Just got my cannons

First thought are:

I wish I would hv went up a 1/2 size to 11.5
Feel lighter than the VIII
Squeaky traction on the wood floors at home
The carbon weave look on the side panel has an iridescent look to it
Love the colors
Switched to the orange specked laces
Glad I grabbed a pair before prices went nuts
Pictures when I get a moment

Originally Posted by jst628

those UK's worn casually look like any other nike bball shoe... the crazy CW's look dope tho
100 % Agreed.  What I like about the Cannon CW is that it isn't typical or something we are used to seeing on a bron sig.   I also feel similarly about the "miami nights" with the cherry and plum colors.  I am definitely more curious to see how these play on court than to rock casually.  IMO there are plenty other better kicks to rock casually such as Trainer SC2s, foam pros, koston 1s, kd2/3, etc...Not to say these will never get casual wear on my behalf, but for my money right now, Entourage v2s (any v2s) kill these off court.  Nonetheless, thanks for the pics everyone and thanks Awesome Blossom for the confirmation on sizing.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I wish the Facebook version let you show all the angles.. I like the interior look on this colorway..... I still cant do the IDs on but one pair.. so I gotta make it good unless someone in the Beav hooks me..
NIKEiD.png
These and the Miami's..... 
pimp.gif

Did somebody say there are Oregons as well??? based on the football uniforms... the Bron IX colorways should be 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by ltothaj1

the UK lebron IX's are definitely gonna be on nike.com friday night? i havent heard anything about that
@Nikestore on twitter said they will release them on NDC friday night at Midnight/9pm Pacific
pimp.gif

Prolly very limited quantity..they didn't really provide much info other than that..but most if not all Niketowns should carry them in stock..
Niketowns but definitely not HoH?  Nearest Niketown to me would qualify as a road trip.

I went true to size. The flywire mesh is stretchy and it's not as padded on the front half like the 8 v1. You can control the tightness depending on how tight you lace it.

So anybody here knows if the UK's will release on any normal shoe store(finishline,footlocker, etc.) or at house of hoops?

Be careful going up a half size. I definitely wouldnt do it for balling purposes. Also, my toebox felt a lil looser and more comfy the second time I put them on.

Wonder how limited the Hurricanes will be, only cw im interested in right now. 

^ And could you cut all that GIF crap out, we get it you have a gif for every situation and feel the need to use em as much as possible.  It was cute at first but seeing the same gifs on every page on this thread got annoying right quick. muchos gracias

*waits for response with another gif*

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Wonder how limited the Hurricanes will be, only cw im interested in right now. 

^ And could you cut all that GIF crap out, we get it you have a gif for every situation and feel the need to use em as much as possible.  It was cute at first but seeing the same gifs on every page on this thread got annoying right quick. muchos gracias

47724e5c29991d4537eaef.jpg

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Be careful going up a half size. I definitely wouldnt do it for balling purposes. Also, my toebox felt a lil looser and more comfy the second time I put them on.
+1. Especially if you're planning to ball in them, going half a size up really might take away from the lockdown fit. You kinda assume they designed the fit a certain way for a reason, but then again everybody's got different feet. I really think with the natural break-in period that you get from any other shoe, these will be fine fit-wise. If you're just rocking casually and don't like snug, going half up wouldn't be bad.

does the sizing compare to the lebron 8 v1s? i remember i got my normal size originally and they were waay to snug on me so i had to go up a half size..so would you say they fit like the 8 v1s did? or are they more true to size?

Back
Top Bottom