Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Their still sitting all over, what size you looking for
Ive never seen them in the store in Pittsburgh at all. I just bought a pair of taxis in 13 on eBay I hope they're real. If they aren't I'm looking for them in 13.

Last edited:
Ive never seen them in the store in Pittsburgh at all. I just bought a pair of taxis in 13 on eBay I hope they're real. If they aren't I'm looking for them in 13.

Basically every store in the malls around me have the Taxi's in a FSR. If you would like let me know your size and I can call a few of them up for you. You can then just get them shipped to you!!

^ Yeah, but they still full price. I've been going to the same FTL everday telling these dudes, "why are they still $250"... drop em like everybody else did :lol:

I wonder if they will drop again from $200?....
The $199.97 is the final discount on those Elites. I think a member explained the discount process before. If the dollar amount ends in .99 its a new price cut, .98 is the 2nd price cut, and .97 is the final price cut. I think I remembered that properly but I could be wrong so feel free to correct me...

I'm taking that with a grain of salt...... especially since every item on ndc clearance ends in .97 right about now

Last edited:
Still some pretty good sizes of the Home and Away elites up. They have put more sizes up since yesterday

I feel there is a second production run of the Championship Pack that was done already but is being held until the Heat home season opener when they get their rings. Air-Knight has not sold any yet so I feel they are waiting for that run as well. Just a hunch. :nerd:

how do the elites fit? i wear a sz 12 normally, and i heard they go about a half size bigger than the regular 9s. i tried on regular 9s sz 13, and they were a little big. i found a great deal on some sz 13 taxis thats why im asking. should i go for it? thanks for any help

I bought a 13 in the taxis and they are too big. I can still wear them but the 12s in my other elites fit perfectly.

I feel there is a second production run of the Championship Pack that was done already but is being held until the Heat home season opener when they get their rings. Air-Knight has not sold any yet so I feel they are waiting for that run as well. Just a hunch.
nerd.gif
I hit all the miami stores atleast every week, and they have no info.  

Still some pretty good sizes of the Home and Away elites up. They have put more sizes up since yesterday
Just noticed...ordered a sz 12.5 in the black elites...SMH.....lol

But I used my 15% off voucher from my wrinkly fire red 4s, so the total was 181.44...plus I'll get 10% back since I used Discover

I feel there is a second production run of the Championship Pack that was done already but is being held until the Heat home season opener when they get their rings. Air-Knight has not sold any yet so I feel they are waiting for that run as well. Just a hunch. :nerd:
pack or single release for each pairs? i heard rumors nike will release MVP finals and regular separately (the regular will release in regular box and finals will come in elite box) but i don't know it's true or not just heard the rumors though

NBA season doesn't start until the 31st of October so you're gonna have to hit them up until then.
tongue.gif
lol, i know there tired of me, they must be like this chick is desperate for that pack.  Plus i end up buying something every damn time.  Not good for the bank, fml.

pack or single release for each pairs? i heard rumors nike will release MVP finals and regular separately (the regular will release in regular box and finals will come in elite box) but i don't know it's true or not just heard the rumors though

Individually would be best but i don't have a crystal ball so i don't know what Nike will do. >D

man your pictures could take my least favorite shoes (not saying the LPs are) and make them attractive. great pictures!

Back
Top Bottom