Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

The $199.97 is the final discount on those Elites. I think a member explained the discount process before. If the dollar amount ends in .99 its a new price cut, .98 is the 2nd price cut, and .97 is the final price cut. I think I remembered that properly but I could be wrong so feel free to correct me...

Did not know that.. that's actually pretty interesting..

The $199.97 is the final discount on those Elites. I think a member explained the discount process before. If the dollar amount ends in .99 its a new price cut, .98 is the 2nd price cut, and .97 is the final price cut. I think I remembered that properly but I could be wrong so feel free to correct me...

so what happens if they don't sell out? I guess be on the lookout for these to pop up at your outlets. I think some have already shown up.

When you take a lot of Pictures sometimes one comes out okay

dsc00501kv.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-09-07

dsc00498tz.jpg

By awsomeblozzom at 2012-09-07

so what happens if they don't sell out? I guess be on the lookout for these to pop up at your outlets. I think some have already shown up.

I think they've only reached that final price point online for NDC, if they don't sell out I suppose they'll get shipped to outlets at like $149.99-$129.99 and then get slashed accordingly from there. Makes sense I think...

I sold all 4 of my LeBron 9's to help save up for this car. I really liked them, but I hardly got any wear out of them and I really need a car. I'm just hoping that this isn't something that I'm going to regret later on.

I sold all 4 of my LeBron 9's to help save up for this car. I really liked them, but I hardly got any wear out of them and I really need a car. I'm just hoping that this isn't something that I'm going to regret later on.

Whip or sneakers??? hummmm... I know which one I would decide.

Pickups of this week, 2's and 3's are DS and copped for retail, 9 Low is just Brand New seeing as the in store stock isn't dead and copped for $76...

Last edited:
Repped :smile: Thanks for the heads-up. Had to cop both pairs and some new clothing markdowns. Swoosh FTW. #feelsgood

thanks for the heads up

just got the homes for 159 and some ID's for 172

all done until the red elites come out :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

oh, had a 20%off code :smokin

I wonder if they will drop again from $200?....

Well dang...I just learned something.

Was about to pull the trigger on the away Elites...but they were released from my cart. Bastards.

Pickups of this week, 2's and 3's are DS and copped for retail, 9 Low is just Brand New seeing as the in store stock isn't dead and copped for $76...
$76 for USA 9s damm, where was this at ?? Up here in Canada they still got the USA's for full price $189 tho everywhere is almost sold out of them, i'm still debating if i wanna add them to my collection yet for that price...

how do the elites fit? i wear a sz 12 normally, and i heard they go about a half size bigger than the regular 9s. i tried on regular 9s sz 13, and they were a little big. i found a great deal on some sz 13 taxis thats why im asking. should i go for it? thanks for any help

Back
Top Bottom