Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

\
that sounds ridiculous... think about it... how much do u think the MVPs can resell for by themselves??? I say $400 at the most/// and the elites... $500 to $600... so if having them together adds another $500 then I'll try to cop them in singles

You're not factoring in the hype factor. It defies all laws of common sense, lol.

haha I wouldnt say darko killed us. i'd say it was from old age that killed us. Along with Ben Wallace leaving for more money to go to the bulls. plus the dumb trade we did for Iverson. we gave the Nuggets Billups and Afflalo and we havent recovered since.

True but Darko gave you nothing. Adding D Wade or Carmelo to that team would have most likely resulted in another ring for Detroit & they would of had a legitimate Superstar to carry them into the future. If you don't miss on Darko, most of that stuff probably never happens aside from eventual old age.

Last edited:
You're not factoring in the hype factor. It defies all laws of common sense, lol.
True but Darko gave you nothing. Adding D Wade or Carmelo to that team would have most likely resulted in another ring for Detroit & they would of had a legitimate Superstar to carry them into the future. If you don't miss on Darko, most of that stuff probably never happens aside from eventual old age.
yeah your probably right.  Darko was the worse draft pick in the history of the nba.   We could of took Wade, Melo, or even Bosh.  smh  Hopefully Drummond turns into something nice like Monroe
wink.gif

ybd that picture on top with the lion is UNREAL, thnx for sharin that

good luck to all on that pack today, am i the only one on earth who wants the mvps and couldnt care less about the red elites ??? i sure f**kin hope so ! only elites that i dig are the fuggin taxis babay

ybd that picture on top with the lion is UNREAL, thnx for sharin that
good luck to all on that pack today, am i the only one on earth who wants the mvps and couldnt care less about the red elites ??? i sure f**kin hope so ! only elites that i dig are the fuggin taxis babay

I like them both I'll keep both unlike ppl who would prefer to sell the mvps but the elites are nicer.

I guess yall can wait until next weekend

nothing popped up online

Last edited:
Anyone know where that is? I wanna go snap a similar pic wearing the same lows! lol I broke out my USA lows and USA elite socks today. Getting lots of looks haha

Not feeling the MVPs at all. Look mad dufus IMO. But I am positive dudes will still rock them and act like they were the greatest release in Nike history. :smh:

expect these to go for 1500+ tomorrow at least
\
that sounds ridiculous... think about it... how much do u think the MVPs can resell for by themselves???I say $400 at the most/// and the elites... $500 to $600... so if having them together adds another $500 then I'll try to cop them in singles

Same price people are paying for Miami Vice elites now?

Last edited:
\
that sounds ridiculous... think about it... how much do u think the MVPs can resell for by themselves??? I say $400 at the most/// and the elites... $500 to $600... so if having them together adds another $500 then I'll try to cop them in singles

they are only in one city so that adds on to the hype and price, common sense

1500!!! Try more like 2000, to be honest. If I manage to get a pair, I'm buyin them for me not to resell unlike some of y'all, lol. But, the only way I'd give up my Elites alone wld be if someone offered me over $2Gs...I wld honestly need that Yezzy resell price to give up the Elites alone

Doubtful anyone will get these unless your in Miami and get super lucky. Quality is something nikecdoesnt produce much of, and this pack is pure quality. Check out the gold MVP logos on the tongue. Nike won't be releasing separately either or they would have already done that. These kicks look like some that you won't frame up and look at, can't even imagine some tryin to rock them, red with gold swoosh gold MVP logos gold laces gold specs on bottom :smokin .

Back
Top Bottom