Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Im not a camper but lj 9s are the best release of the year. Id throw on my white elites and go camp at hoh if they announced it

The red elites are nice but didn't someone custom the blk elites in this way a while back?

With the Xs around the corner im not getting on this bandwagon - onward and upward..

If you have to not pay a bill and or max out credit cards, just dont buy the shoes....smh

some of you people and your priorities man..

But,
Anyway its your life do what you want.

$500 according to whom.

People have been on forums saying 415 is it. 450 is confirmed. Now $500 is confirmed? What the **** is it?!

I can imagine how many people who was bragging that they got the Yeezy 2s will be offering them for a trade for this pack

:lol:

while Nike just sits back and toys with us

I can imagine how many people who was bragging that they got the Yeezy 2s will be offering them for a trade for this pack
laugh.gif

LOL...so sad, you wrk so hard to get the Yeezys. Now, they're trade bait for these...

i seen that, i need a better source though, cant do 500 lol, 450 maybe......
like i got a shot away
mean.gif
I was kinda thinking that too, but as much as I hate to say it...Nike have been kinda greedy this year...But, I know for a fact it's not that $415 someone else stated...It's either gonna be the $450 or the $500

:lol:
Not many. MVP pack is nice, but not that nice. I got an ex and her roommate to pick-up some raffle tickets earlier today. Other than that, I'm not going to exert much effort on these...

I wouldn't be surprised if a Nike rep is looking at this thread and going "damn, we coulda priced these at $700 and ni**as still would be going crazy!" Props to whoever can get their hands on these though, but I just can't put forth the effort for one nice pair and one **** pair...

Nike could've done the right thing and just released both pairs seperately, everywhere and online...but once again, they screw all LeBron fans everywhere. Only a select few will be able to enjoy this release. I can't believe this is what it's come to. :smh:

First I miss out on the USA KD's, now I will miss out on these too. Sickening.

Last edited:
nike store tweets are always we are not selling the pack, so i am still guessing and hoping that they sell this individually later on or tomorrow.

If Nike do it individually than they know they'll be takin a lost...The MVPs wld sell out still by default, but them Elites are...something else

Last edited:
Hopefully they won't be mad and will get smart and restock and/or have a more widespread release. They should QS the MVP 9s and make the elites available at select spots haha. Maybe I'm just being selfish...:tongue:

Nike starting to get a lil big headed now...1st, you have a shoe coming out on this random day and you already having a raffle w/o anyone knowing what the other shoe look like, then 2nd, you don't even give out the price!!! What wld a person honestly do if they have the pack and get to the register and they say, "Ok, that'll be $654" Do you say, "Y'all can keep this ish!!!" or "Buy them???"

damn ppl in miami are lucky right now, this pack is not selling anywhere near NY.

Back
Top Bottom