Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

If anybody can find these in a size 9.5,please inform me i have been looking all over ebay and
everywhere and i havent been able to find them

nice man such a clean shoe

Last edited:
Looks like ill never have a pair of these. I can't find a sz 12.5 in any color except the ugly team colors haha. The 12 is cramped and the 13 is HUGE. Guess ill just have to admire from afar.

Even over the PE's?
They were alright, but I opted for the Question MSG over them. PE or not, purple isn't really a color I rock on the regular, or in full force.  MSG's have a more subtle purple accent, plus quality is A+. I'm also trying to cut back on the total shoes I cop (not going very well). Only other Kaze 2's I'm feeling is the OG Reignmans, not the rain drops pair, the letter of intent, and the all-star/ navy pair.  I think the shoe's design is the flash, not so much the colors. The kamikaze 2 has had some good concepts for color ways though.  Regardless, to each their own. That's the beauty of the shoe game. 

Sidenote: The shade of green on the OG is such 
nthat.gif
 Can't forget about the Kaze 1's either. 
pimp.gif

I have the olive/crimson/gold colorway and they are very comfortable. I find it hard to coordinate with pieces in my wardrobe. Any suggestion on denim/pants that would look good with these.

Nah that is a pick from Japan. BTW these new lows are good looking, I am on board with them. 

Back
Top Bottom