Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

1 more Houston colorway comin in from ycmc
N just bought 1 navy all star from karmaloop for $80 hopefully it goes thru lol

dang 14 pairs? You sir, went in.

Also the Green/White/Yellow Sonics come in tomorrow, can't wait for that. And all for only $85... these Kamikazes are quickly becoming one of my favorite releases in awhile.

Last edited:
These r my fav kicks, look on the previous page of my og kamikazes,
But ya I'll be buying all the colorways ,
Including volts lol

1 more Houston colorway comin in from ycmc
N just bought 1 navy all star from karmaloop for $80 hopefully it goes thru lol

Dang bro, don't OD on too many of these. It's a given that Reebok will bring them back again in the near future based on their success.

Why does it seem like the first kamikaze cw to drop (OG Sonics) didn't release in stores anywhere in Los Angeles , tried to find them everywhere and got no luck . ..

Why does it seem like the first kamikaze cw to drop (OG Sonics) didn't release in stores anywhere in Los Angeles , tried to find them everywhere and got no luck . ..
Got mine from shoe palace in the Lakewod mall the day after release. They sat for over a week too. Best $100 spent this year

plenty shiekhs and shoe palace got them but u had to be there on RD

Damn man, I slept, now I'm in a nightmare, lol. Saw the green/yellow raindrop joints last week and thought they would sit for a minute. Go to the mall today to cop and the stock has been moved to another store. Checked FTLs that received them and they are completely sold out. Really didn't think any color outside the OGs would move like this. The hype is real, or hopefully people are seeing these and liking them. That, I can accept. Hope I can find a pair for retail.

Back
Top Bottom