Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Just got my All-Stars. Dope. Just need the OG colorway to restock and I'm set on shoes.
Reebok rep said they were limited and will not be restocking. 
ohwell.gif

Reebok rep said they were limited and will not be restocking. 
ohwell.gif
So im assuming anything with the reserve tag is the same?? I know of a place with a full size run of the OG sonics they are holding on to til they move locations next month, will be copping multiples.  

Last edited:
So im assuming anything with the reserve tag is the same?? I know of a place with a full size run of the OG sonics they are holding on to til they move locations next month, will be copping multiples.  
The OG was the most limited and exclusive. Reebok told me "The Kamikaze II re-release was a special edition with limited quantities.  Unfortunately, we do not have any more available and we will not be restocking this item."

Still havent gotten a pair yet, really wanted the houston colorway when they came out but mainly looking for the supersonics color way

Reeboks on a slow rise out here in So. Cal. Rockets still sitting on shelves. HOH didn't have my size in the fish markets so I just may order online while I still can. I have a winners circle reward sitting somewhere anyway

Juz got these in! Lucky to get sz10! These hugs your foot nicely with thick padding!! Very comfy shoes!!! First time I m having these since 96 :-/ want the sonics home tho but oh well...

Last edited:
Saw the Fish Markets in person over the weekend i must say the pics dont do them any justice, actually considering picking them up now...

Last edited:
my yellow white and green ones will be here tomorrow ... i was able to get these and the all stars with no problems and under retail.. i'm happy about that

At the rate they're going with Kamikaze colourways, they'll have more in one year than the Questions have had in well over a decade. :smh:

Last edited:
The twins just came in.... Both nice.... but is it just me or do the Houstons wrinkle in the toe box like a MOFO. The material is so much softer than the bred and white/black kamikaze's

Back
Top Bottom