Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

^ My local Deveroes (City Gear) is getting them...I'd prefer to pick them up in person to. I swear I would have laced them up right then and walked out the store with them on. Thats how much they remind me of my childhood. Instead, im resorted to picking them up on Rbk and getting them for $85 :tongue:

So the other colorways dropping are gonna be $125, isn't that what the Eastbay rep said?

Last edited:
Retail is $100.

Think he's talking about getting that 15% off from Reebok (when you sign up).

Not sure if the funds gonna be right come thursday for these. Is there a snowballs chance in hell I can get these @ retail come the weekend? sz 12 & im in the DMV for context

^ I think around my way they will sit. Cats not going hard for Reebok around here. Only Jordans, LeBrons, Kobe's, and KD's. Im willing to bet they will sale slightly better than the ES22. And those are every where around here.

^ I think around my way they will sit. Cats not going hard for Reebok around here. Only Jordans, LeBrons, Kobe's, and KD's. Im willing to bet they will sale slightly better than the ES22. And those are every where around here.
im assuming your not around me tho?

You guys are thinking too much toward sale standpoints. It's only $100. Whether you like em or not, worse come to worse, you can return them if you don't wear them. However, sitting here on this forum saying how you're going to wait until these go on sale, isn't going to make it any easier for you to get a pair.

Y'all have to factor in all the sneakerheads outside of these forums, that don't do networking, but cop kicks two and three pairs at a time.

trust me. nobody is buying 2 or 3 pairs of these that are not on one of these shoe boards unless they are a reseller who would be crazy to buy these for resale purposes...

I have been buying shoes for a loooong time. I could give a damn if i miss out. so waiting for these to go on sale is not that serious.

if i miss out oh weeeeell lol ill just wait a couple years when they retro um again... ill just take it as lesson learned.

one thing adidas does is make plenty to buy unlike nike or maybe its just people dont look for adidas or reebok like they do nike/jordan...

seeing as what adidas did with the crazy 8 they will probably retro the kamikaze 2 in a few years with correct logos and green shade..

NOW if they released the reebok preacher kamikaze 1, or reebok bb4600 in og colorways i will buy first day even though most chances are they will hit sales racks.

also i like the shaqnosis but call me crazy i rather have the big hurts come out lol

they paid shaq and emmit smith. you would think kemp needed the money more lol

Last edited:
reallly cause i bought 3 pairs since i love the damn shoes so much.
lol kamikaze over big hurts anyday, i remember sitting down at footlocker when i was a kid loooking at the damn shoes sayin these are ***** ugly. lol
but now that i look at it now. reebok was the ****.
what they really need to retro is those damn Reebok Blast, ***** bad***** shoes

trust me. nobody is buying 2 or 3 pairs of these that are not on one of these shoe boards unless they are a reseller who would be crazy to buy these for resale purposes...

I have been buying shoes for a loooong time. I could give a damn if i miss out. so waiting for these to go on sale is not that serious.

if i miss out oh weeeeell lol ill just wait a couple years when they retro um again... ill just take it as lesson learned.

one thing adidas does is make plenty to buy unlike nike or maybe its just people dont look for adidas or reebok like they do nike/jordan...

seeing as what adidas did with the crazy 8 they will probably retro the kamikaze 2 in a few years with correct logos and green shade..

NOW if they released the reebok preacher kamikaze 1, or reebok bb4600 in og colorways i will buy first day even though most chances are they will hit sales racks.

also i like the shaqnosis but call me crazy i rather have the big hurts come out lol

they paid shaq and emmit smith. you would think kemp needed the money more lol

LOL Kane, I thought the same thing too. Unless all his kids wanted a piece of the pie and it would not have been feasible.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but me personally, I like to double up on my grails. Beings that they're only 100 makes it easier to live with myself doing so

So the other colorways dropping are gonna be $125, isn't that what the Eastbay rep said?
They were originally priced at $124.99 in our system, but after contacting our buyers, we now have them priced at $99.99. We will not start carrying the Reebok Kamikaze II until 2/01/13.

EastbayRep - Ray

They were originally priced at $124.99 in our system, but after contacting our buyers, we now have them priced at $99.99. We will not start carrying the Reebok Kamikaze II until 2/01/13.

EastbayRep - Ray

Great news! You guys are not getting the OG Sonics colorway, but will be getting 4 different colorways right?

Last edited:
my question is how do these fit? i notice some people asked this question and it wasnt answered. looks like it runs like that air jordan VI or VII. and ideassss. this question is for the people that got there pair already and tryed it on

Back
Top Bottom