Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Still haven't got mine, but you can't lose with them. Especially when they're selling something a month ahead of release date
You in NY you should have very easy access to these. Arent there shops selling these already. And I heard a rumor of Finishline have the bred colorway but I highly doubt it.

You in NY you should have very easy access to these. Arent there shops selling these already. And I heard a rumor of Finishline have the bred colorway but I highly doubt it.

Well as far as the earlier quote I already have my pair in from packer. I ordered a second OG pair from YCMC, but they'll ship when they ready, I'm not worried. My pair from Culture kings (The black and white colorway) just hasn't arrived. I don't even see a tracking and I got an email from the rep saying they were shipped.

They'll get here when they get here I guess.

I'm going to check out just how true that bred rumor is tomorrow after work. So I'll keep you posted on that. I don't think they would sell that colorway early and not release it online though. That's the odd thing to me.

def getting me the sonics cw. One of my favorite ball players and classic shoes.

Reebok is doing big things with these retros. too bad their new stuff sucks.

Also, how is the quality of the leather?
and does the midsole/sole seem durable?

from the looks of the shoe, the build reminds me of the Nike darwin. and those shoes went through hell and lasted me a looong time
hoping these will do the same

from the looks of the shoe, the build reminds me of the Nike darwin. and those shoes went through hell and lasted me a looong time

Hexalite bubble = GREATNESS

I thought these don't come out until the 18th? Is that still true? I'm reading on here about restocks already so my mind is clueless right now.

I thought these don't come out until the 18th? Is that still true? I'm reading on here about restocks already so my mind is clueless right now.

Some places had them early and were shipping, while most places were doing reservations and will ship on the 18th.

All I want is the Sonic OGs. That's the pair that I have an attachment too because I had them back in '96. The other colorways yall can have. But I am excited about the Reebok Retro line. Some classic shoes in there.

So thats the only thing thats basically missing on the retro pairs are the "Kemp" wording near where you start the lacing process at on the sneakers right?

Shouldn't be too hard

thats what im thinking too. these might go on sale aswell.

i mean this is a great shoe but come on...

im hoping the white navy go on sale so i can pick those up. white black will be had for a discount

and if you guys miss out im sure they will retro these again in a couple years. just look at the patern for other reebok retros and pumps aswell as adidas retros

if they do well first time around they will make enough next time ie the adidas crazy 8

i want the kamikaze 1 more

Back
Top Bottom