Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Lack of traffic in here on the Chili Peppers seems to confirm most people's opinion of them. Couple of sizes, mine included, sold out quick though. 
mean.gif

Lack of traffic in here on the Chili Peppers seems to confirm most people's opinion of them. Couple of sizes, mine included, sold out quick though. :smh:

I was able to scoop my size (sz12). I did it on my phone. It kept saying "this item sold out". But when i refreshed the page the size 12 was still able to be selected. So i tried adding to cart and checking out like 10 times. Finally it went through after about 10 tries.

I was able to scoop my size (sz12). I did it on my phone. It kept saying "this item sold out". But when i refreshed the page the size 12 was still able to be selected. So i tried adding to cart and checking out like 10 times. Finally it went through after about 10 tries.
Congrats on the pick up and the growing collection!

Thank you! Kamikaze II and Ewings are the most comfortable kickz i've owned. So i've just been scooping all the colorways. They arent the most popular hypebeast kickz out there. But they make me happy!!

1  -  OG Sonics                        

2  -  Sonics Raindrops

3  -  OG Black/Red

4  -  OG Navy White All Star

5  -  OG Black/White

6  -  Houston All Stars

7  -  OKC 3M

8  -  Fish Markets

9  -  Reignman Black

10 - Reignman Cargo Green

11 - Reignman Tin Grey

12 - USA Dream Team (Europe only)

13 - Packer Shoes RTA

14 - SNS Polkagris

15 - SNS Grey Wool

16 - Letter of Intents

17 - Sonics 95/96 Home Team

18 - GITD/Acid Rain

19 - YOTS/Nocturnals

20 - Team Royal

21 - Team Navy

22 - Team Black

23 - Team Red

24 - Team Green

25 - Sonics Raindrops re-released

26 - Portland Trail Blazers

27 - Packer Chilis

28 - Ghost of Christmas Present 

29 - Camo Footlocker EU Exclusive
Updated list of released colorways. Think Reebok is done with the Kamikaze II now?

Last edited:
Damn, almost 30 color ways released. That's a bit much for this model, though, I found many of them to be clean.

Back
Top Bottom