Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

Probably not a lot of people are looking at this point, or they don't think anyone will have them up.

You're probably right though. But I'll tell you one thing, persistence and patience pays off. There's a number of shoes this year alone that I pulled well after the official release date for retail or below retail just by checking updates on NT and holding out i.e. Lebron Hazelnuts, Lebron Denims, Black Grape Vs, SNS "Shoe about Nothing" Questions, list goes on

The new packer collab is an EASY pass for me. RTAs were a GREAT creation and this new pair doesn't even come close. Packer has been slacking on their last few collabs.

I guess the man didn't really want the shoes that badly cuz I still see them sitting on the site

with the taxis and black red 1 i had to pass

i seen your post thanks for the look out.

i was trying to do the old cart trick to try and keep them there until december 28... lol ithought it was working until yesterday when it was out of my cart...

size 11.5 and 12 pop up on ebay sometimes so if i strike out on the black red 1 thats where ill be looking.

already have my next 5 purchases set... taxi, mutombos on discount, gamma xi, black red 1, and kamikaze 1

Anybody get the Kamikaze Remember the Alamos that Packer just dropped. Zero for two on these now.
mean.gif
mean.gif

Anybody get the Kamikaze Remember the Alamos that Packer just dropped. Zero for two on these now.
mean.gif
mean.gif
wut the hail!? how do you even know they went up ? i was on twitter, but didn't see anything from them

edit: they did tweet it .. i wonder why i didn't get it 
mean.gif

Last edited:

i was trying to do the old cart trick to try and keep them there until december 28... lol ithought it was working until yesterday when it was out of my cart...

size 11.5 and 12 pop up on ebay sometimes so if i strike out on the black red 1 thats where ill be looking.

already have my next 5 purchases set... taxi, mutombos on discount, gamma xi, black red 1, and kamikaze 1
Damn, to each is own I guess. But I assure you all 5 of them releases can be had for below retail and with relative ease

Damn NK, banana boat 'Taxi' XIIs, 'bang bang' XIs and Is with the funky toebox? I think you'd do well by eliminating all three of those.

Gamma XI below retail???
 Trust me them things gonna be everywhere on Christmas and you won't even need to leave the house to get those below retail. NBA Store 20% off. Worked for me for like the past 5 or 6 releases, while everyone else crying over failing on Eastbay or NDC.
gamas over the og sonics colorway kamikazes?
eyes.gif
That's what I was thinking too but I guess the XIs just trump everything else for some people.

Last edited:
Packer dropped the Alamos again and no mention of it in here?

I'm sick to my stomach that I missed it again.

EDIT - I see someone brought it up on the last page. I'm legit upset man lol. ****.

Last edited:
Packer dropped the Alamos again and no mention of it in here?

I'm sick to my stomach that I missed it again.

EDIT - I see someone brought it up on the last page. I'm legit upset man lol. ****.
kinda mad i missed it too. woulda scooped a 2nd pair

Came in...GS sizes so far (not sure if they're only releasing in gs only or not, didn't see them on our calendar n mens sizes) but they're nice in person, the white has like an etched ocean tide wave thing going on

Back
Top Bottom