Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Man I hopped off my horse to help some prostitute that was screaming and she called me green and proceeded to jump on my horse and bounce
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I hit that red eye quick fast and shot that b in her back
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
man this broad did a similar trick.  she was crying for help by this broke down wagon.  so I go over to her, all of a sudden 4 banditos are behind the wagon and start lettin off!  so I hit the dead eye and do work real quick.  afterward shorty is all crying, begging for mercy an #%@!.  nope!  so I hogtied her $#% and happened to check my map and saw that the train was nearby
devil.gif
dropped her on the tracks then watched and the train came and splattered her body
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Since you can do things like this, man I really want the game haha.

Anyone like to do missions online and gaining XP instead of just running around shooting others for no good reason? If so, get @ me

GT RILLO561 (360)

Anyone like doing missions and gaining XP online instead of running around shooting people? If so, let's do it on 360 here. GT: RILLO561

My funds arent right so i havent been able to get the game yet...What process do you go through to put on the bandanna...Is it as simple as pressing r3?

Man I hopped off my horse to help some prostitute that was screaming and she called me green and proceeded to jump on my horse and bounce
laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
man this broad did a similar trick.  she was crying for help by this broke down wagon.  so I go over to her, all of a sudden 4 banditos are behind the wagon and start lettin off!  so I hit the dead eye and do work real quick.  afterward shorty is all crying, begging for mercy an #%@!.  nope!  so I hogtied her $#% and happened to check my map and saw that the train was nearby
devil.gif
dropped her on the tracks then watched and the train came and splattered her body
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I swear  i did the same thing
roll.gif

Except I put a bullet in her head right before the train got to her.

After I watch Kick ***, I'll be on to run some multiplayer tonight. Who's gonna be on late night?

mad.gif
mad.gif
they really OD'd with the wolves in this game

are there tigers in this game.  I just got murked by a cat, but i looked bigger than the cougars and bobcats i've seen
There's a dude at the card tables who keeps talking about someone having a tiger in his barn

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

When you cop a horse from the store where do you go to pick it up?

If you're on the 360. You press select during gameplay, find the certificate for the horse and press USE which is A. The horse then shows up. I'd imagine it's the same for the PS3

Originally Posted by Club29

laugh.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I swear  i did the same thing
roll.gif

Except I put a bullet in her head right before the train got to her.

Man I gotta wait til next Friday when I'm done with finals. SO HYPED

just picked up this game... Playin it when i get home.. don't have xbox live though. How's the online in this game? Am i missing out much? or is it still decent without online play?

Originally Posted by Noskey

After I watch Kick ***, I'll be on to run some multiplayer tonight. Who's gonna be on late night?
I will. Just bump this thread or something when you're on.

^ Just sent you a PSN message.

Everyone who's been waiting for me to add you as a friend, I finally did. My bad on not logging on for the past week or so
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom