Official "Red Dead Redemption" post...The GTA of the wild west

finishing the game 100% still won't get u the trophies... this game will take a while to platinum

This is what happens when Mr. John Marston takes 5 straight shots at the bar in Blackwater
nbf91u.jpg

2a4wmiw.jpg

wmjgub.jpg

So after reading this on another board, I love to hog tie people and dump them into the water and watch them drown.

smh.gif
@ myself

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

wow i like how mamba just took my name out the list
laugh.gif
reup

NT Posse List for Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption

* K1lla 5am
* donpoppa
* Ridikolis
* Gator Boy 24
* EVIL RESIDENT x
* Desperado B 804
* DrewDioxin2345
* EazyWeazy3
* NaNaNaNaBATM4N
* FLYYYYY GULLY
* allcapscaps26
* bimbady
* The Juice - CMDR Kutyacokof
* Touchinpaper
* CincoSeisDos
* SUPA S0AK (that's a zero in S0AK)
* KrazyChino
* defconzero - DZ661
* vYankeephan87
* jhova718 add me suckas
* WTMNick
* NYC D NiC3 718
*fireredapples
*iiamD

Added myself. Just picked it up today, it's pretty sick.

IDK why but when I sign online to play, I get to Free Roam, but there's no one else. Is it my internet connection?

I've been playing these last few days with no problems.

IDK why but when I sign online to play, I get to Free Roam, but there's no one else. Is it my internet connection?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Are you in a public game or private?

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Are you in a public game or private?
public. But it can't be my internet. I was just playing Mod Nation online, and it was working fine.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I'm hooked on Liar's Dice

same, its the easiest game to win money and takes the least amount of time. 
embarassed.gif
i dont know how to play poker... blackjack is all luck and horseshoe tossing is wayyy too hard.

btw someone in this thread stated they came across a stranger humping a corpse and random cowboys getting off a horse to take a piss? i just killed the de santa guy and haven't come across these incidents yet
laugh.gif

NYH425 wrote:
random cowboys getting off a horse to take a piss?
I was killing time near Luisa's shack and came across the dude that jumped off his horse to take a piss, it was straight
roll.gif

I love knocking people over while they take a piss. Either in a out house or in the wilderness. One guy got so pissed that he started shooting at me.
laugh.gif

i seen a guy blow his head off. he was crying with a lady dead next to him then pulled out a gun.

I'm 57% done with the main story according to the in game stats.

I'm at the point where I can now go to black water but before I leave Mexico I'm trying to finish up some of the side quests. Does anyone know where I can find a Hungarian Half Bred horse in Mexico? I need this horse for that side quest mission where you need this horse to free the Chinese slave.

2nd question how do you know or find out when you are all done with the bounty mission for a town?

3rd question I'm having a hard time with the last part of the mission "Eva In Peril" where you go to the grave and have a showdown with the girl's pimp. I keep losing and get killed.

Also where is the PS3 NT Posse list ?

NT RED DEAD POSSE LIST FOR PS3** (UPDATING DAILY)

- MOSTHATED770
- BRS-888
- HotHibachi
- WTFJAYOMGLOL
- SaladDodger27
- DuhVinci
- THIZZ_GATLING
- Samus_aran23
- veezy81
- CocoaButtaKing
- TheLastOf
- Samus_aran23
- caliblu
- Meangene4
- King_Jaffie_Joe
- DrCrotchRocket
- DBLACK
- GrimReaper703
- daema82
- ualreadyknow23
- vintage sole
- larrivee7
- Roy__O-Bannon ... that's 2 underscores and 1 hyphen
- Noskey
-DaDoc
- StephGuy88

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

I'm at the point where I can now go to black water but before I leave Mexico I'm trying to finish up some of the side quests. Does anyone know where I can find a Hungarian Half Bred horse in Mexico? I need this horse for that side quest mission where you need this horse to free the Chinese slave.

2nd question how do you know or find out when you are all done with the bounty mission for a town?

3rd question I'm having a hard time with the last part of the mission "Eva In Peril" where you go to the grave and have a showdown with the girl's pimp. I keep losing and get killed.

1) The spot where the horses are marked on the Mexico part of the map. I don't think it's the Hungarian Halfbred though. But you can't miss it, it's pure white.

Edit: I just found one. lol

2) When the picture shows a question mark and doesn't have the names of the bounties.

3) Don't try to disarm him or anything. Draw when you get into dead eye and start marking his torso and head. Remember to loot his @#% to get your $200 back.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

1) The spot where the horses are marked on the Mexico part of the map. I don't think it's the Hungarian Halfbred though. But you can't miss it, it's pure white.

Edit: I just found one. lol

2) When the picture shows a question mark and doesn't have the names of the bounties.

3) Don't try to disarm him or anything. Draw when you get into dead eye and start marking his torso and head. Remember to loot his @#% to get your $200 back.

i had a problem #3 as well, mainly with gun dueling...

what u wanna do is press down on the right analog to grab a hold of your holdster, and when the word "draw appears" press L2 as soon as u see it, then move the red/white crosshair to any part of the body and tap R2 repeatedly. 

and

Back
Top Bottom